Forums

Help › Forums

Cuddle

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:58 PM (8 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:32 AM

A lot of people are very unhappy playing this FREE game,  i can tell this by reading the Forums.

I think every person on the planet who plays WGT should pause their game, get up and give the person next to you a Cuddle,  if you live alone then you should cuddle your dog or yourself.

I can only hope this makes every WGT player a little more happier.

yours Cuddlely

Lucky.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 9:03 AM

luckysump:

A lot of people are very unhappy playing this FREE game,  i can tell this by reading the Forums.

I think every person on the planet who plays WGT should pause their game, get up and give the person next to you a Cuddle,  if you live alone then you should cuddle your dog or yourself.

I can only hope this makes every WGT player a little more happier.

yours Cuddlely

Lucky.

Lucky look at my pic. LOL even though it is my kid and her dog.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 9:36 AM

I'm OK with the cuddling, but don't expect me talk about feelings.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 9:49 AM

Jeff... how do you feel about the new tier/level system here at WGT?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 4:46 PM

Doublemochaman:

Jeff... how do you feel about the new tier/level system here at WGT?

forget the tiers and have a cuddle,  it can only help.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 5:45 PM
    I have a Maltese named Sophie and she is state of the art cuddly. One of my brothers pawned off to me a Jack Russell who isn't. Nevertheless, I caught them doing the hokey pokey so I assume they are cuddling.
  • Lumpybits
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:19 PM

Hahahaha..... Do dogs engage in foreplay? I think not, so they may not be cuddling after all Lily. I think you better impose yourself on the Jack Russell for a cuddle. You might need to dose him up with Dexy's first!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:50 PM

It hurts. I think Sophie is a $lut...the way she was acting...and Buddy, the Russell, was going to town like nobody's business...stuck for about 15 minutes...the bucket of water myth didn't do a thing.

• Lumpybits
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:58 PM

The water actually makes it worse, due to the coldness making the.....er......bits contract. You just have to sit and watch them with their backs to each other, yet still joined in a coital embrace, until it all comes apart. Maybe light a couple of candles for them next time to add a wee bit of romance to the scenario.

RSS