Forums

Help › Forums

Shallow Individuals

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:47 AM (3 replies)
  • Lumpybits
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 3:10 PM

Is it only me, or do these shallow bimbo's (who are probably very unattractive) who put lovely pictures of their *** on their profile, are just chasing getting free stuff off desperate lonely men, and actually never seem to want to play a game!! I have had some great games and conversations, Sweetiepie, Aimehale and BrioBrio....thanks to you. I enjoy the eye candy on my profile but a game every now and then would be good too!

To all those shallow girls, I won't be buying you any f%&*ing vapour balls or clubs, but I will give you a game and some fun conversation sometime if you like.

• Bezukhov
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:15 AM

Some pity is in order if the only way they could get any attention is by begging for balls. Ooppss, perhaps I should consider rephrasing that. Or not...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:19 AM

Lumpybits:
    I have had some great games and conversations, Sweetiepie, Aimehale and BrioBrio....thanks

Lumpy is a pleasure to play with. Funny, tawdry in a gentle way, but always a gentleman. I would recommend his company to anyone looking for a good, fun game.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:47 AM
    Lumpy......you do not realise just how gullible you are. The Yak
RSS