Forums

Help › Forums

The big Fight

Thu, May 7 2015 1:32 AM (105 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 4:58 PM

MichaelStroke:

Margarito slapped Cotto around, and Pacquiao beat Magarito.  If you're using Miguel Cotto as a litmus, I like Manny even more now.

Well good luck with that then, but Margarito is a high volume arm puncher who hasn't done a thing now that  everyone checks his hand wraps for plaster, now they are just arm punches not baseball bats...Manny did eff him up good LOL but so did Cotto in the 2nd fight w/o plaster wraps, but your missing the point...all different names and equally different styles, floyd adapts well...Manny is Manny, same fight every time...

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 4:11 AM

My heart says Manny,  my head says Floyd.

As in life, I always go with my heart.  Might not be the best choice but it sure makes you happy.   

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 11:54 AM

I would love to see Manny win but I think Floyd will pick him off with his jab and counter punches and win on points.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 2:15 PM

If you can access English TV there is a documentary on ITV4 about Manny, starts in 10 minutes.....22.25 GMT.

Andy

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 9:46 PM

Looks like Manny doesn't get knocked out to my surprise....

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 9:47 PM

All mayweather has done is run from manny the entire fight. 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 9:52 PM

I will never watch boxing again. 

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2015 9:52 PM

LOLserver:

fatdan:

If Manny is on his way down at 36, Floyd should be out at 39 lol...

That is precisely the trick Dan, Floyd is certainly unique and he knows that. At his 39 years old he is bloody faster than any in his league and he keeps showing that fight after fight, no matter who he faces.

Unless Manny can land a lucky punch, I do not see how Manny can win vs Floyd. I think the fight will go to 12 rounds with decision for Floyd.

Eric

FLOYD WINS!!!

Well, same old history, nobody can break Floyd's code ; )

Floyd plays & enjoy his boxing with every fighter he meets....way too fast for Manny and clever too.

Manny wanted to fight but he was never close to punch hard Floyd, he was simply not skilled & intelligent enough.

Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, ........................................& more bla,bla...

Rematch?...hope not, it would be a real farce!!

Eric

Edit....to bed now, I am so bloody tired : //...LOL

RSS