CAN SOMEONE CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME PLEASE

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 22 2015 8:24 PM (25 replies)
  • pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 5:58 PM

bubbsboy:
    Missed poacher off Paul

NOPE MY POACHER BUTTON IS STILL ON . IT IS  FLASHING RED TOO . THAT'S A GOOD THING . HMM . HAS A NICE RING TO IT . ASS KISSING POACHER . 

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 6:10 PM

Here . How's this ?

My name is PDB1 . I have been called many things . Sometimes Paul too . Anyway I am going to attempt to POACH you to my CC Valley of the SUN Casual Club .

Any one out there that belongs to a CC . If you wanted to get the HELL out of it . Or maybe you didn't . You can though . You can join my CC at anytime . That means you have to quit yours . There are too many reasons to quit to name here . There are also too many reasons not to quit to name here . But you still,can quit your CC .

If you join mine . Beware I am an ASS KISSING owner .

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 7:28 PM

Are you ok ?

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 8:04 PM

siggipj76:
    Are you ok ?

Really ? You have to ask ?

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 8:08 PM

Here is another one of my  posts on it . This happens to be the way I actually usually try to maintain this issue .

"POACHING lol " 

Believe it or not . Is actually legal in the " Nation of World Golf Tour " . As noted by many who seem to be in their right minds . That members actually have a choice . 

There are others that feel that any sort of suggesting to someone already in a CC that they join another is an act of POACHING .

In my message on that wall you notice I mention that I don't send CC invites to members in another CC . Instead I just invite them to look .

That is just the way I do it . If they want to join . They gotta message me on their own . Then I will message them back and ask them to explain their intent . If they do . Then all is good and I send them an invite . If they don't . Then it is doubtful our paths will cross again . ( being  that there are 100's of thousands of potential recruits) . Where they are ? I have no idea .

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 8:24 PM

edit note : The subject whose wall is mentioned had been a " free agent " up until probably just hours prior to my invitation to look . Other than that isolated incident I would not ever invite a member belonging to another CC to even look much less send a CC invite . Ever . I do not practice " POACHING " .

However the post earlier "  Here . How's this ?" is posted completely toungue in cheek . It is how I really feel about the subject . But not the way I roll .

In answer to your question . No I am not OK about a lot of things .

I get my recruits exclusively from the "Tournament leader boards " where one can find many members not belonging to CC's . Any other recruits come from word of mouth .

RSS