Help › Forums

Wifes account banned for me logging on it! Need Help

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 2 2015 12:45 PM (30 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 4:59 PM

OmniV:

The " learning a new player" was because prior to that she played MY player. Much higher and geared. Those who do not believe me are a s dumb as WGT because the same woman is draped on my back in some of my pics and I even provided them her facebook and the opportunity to call her on our house phone or her cell!!!!

The issue here is we have tons of people at level 14-20 shooting in the 50's. I did NOT know I was breaking a law by getting on my Wifes acct. We share a bank account that pays for this crap.... we share basically everything and I do not think WGT has the right to say... DO NOT GET ON YOUR SPOUSES PLAYER! Why not go after the guys who make perverted remarks to ladies on here instead of a husband who logged on his Wifes acct to keep daily bonuses rolling. No she cant play everyday she is an Otolaryngology surgical nurse!!!!! Anyone familiar with nursing KNOWS the schedule can be real BAD!

Anyone who feels this is a Lie? screw you!  I'm fed up with this banned BS and allowing people who obviously violate decency in general to be tolerated!

The issue is not whether or not you have a wife.  The issue is you used her account and she used yours.  This is in violation of the T&C, which has been pointed out to you.  You are also not helping your cause by coming onto the forums a month later and still complaining about it.

- WGTdbloshoe

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 5:36 PM

Hmmmmmm....strange indeed.      First off, you mention the following:   "I am kind of in the hotseat since my logging on at her request has casued her to lose her player."    Why would you be in the "Hot Seat" for doing something at her request?   Secondly..... you mention "Now she has about demanded I remove her profile pic.... can't even log into it for that though. She isn't happy lol."  Again....  why would she be demanding you do anything if in fact she created her individual profile and picture?    Sounds a bit fishy...........    And another declaration you made....  "The issue here is we have tons of people at level 14-20 shooting in the 50's".....  huh?   wha?  where?   What the hell does this have to do with you playing under your wifes account?     I really dont know....  but If I were a gamblin' man (which I am)...  I'd bet heavily that it sounds like someone is backtracking from getting busted on a "multi"......

• OmniV
    66 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 11:25 PM

WGT, 

I play daily....really enjoy the game. So did she. I was simply pointing out the obvious about hacks shooting in the 50's as a pretty obvious oddity to me and others. I thought ok they will ban her a few weeks  and release the acct since neither of us had any intention of purposely violating any T&C's. And I'm sorry it ticks me off that people on here accuse me of tryin to "multi" play....if that was the case all I had to do was keep my mouth shut right? noone would have known it was her husband. She can not play....she can watch me play and I am getting reminded more and more that she can not. I played a long time before she started so it falls on me to know whats right and  whats wrong. I just feel that the acct ban should be lifted especially since I.... yes I have spent a good chunk of our money on here. I decided which clubs, balls etc... she should get. And yes, support staff that have been contacted are just rude. I dunno how to right a wrong so she can play again at her leisure is all. Anyone married can feel that pain!

• BigMike087
    90 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 12:57 AM

Have her start another account! Then she can right a wrong by being one of those Hacks in the 50's. Most of us who have played a while don't care anyways.

And I'm married. So I understand.

Good Luck Bud!

BigMike

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 3:10 AM

I actually had some sympathy. this is a player that's been a member since 2009, has really good equipment an average of 70 and a best 18 of 69.  So he spends money and doesn't win credits, even if he was a multi what harm is he doing?

As it happens I'd reckon he probably is a multi but it's only an opinion: Sweetthing26 joined in Sept 2014, played 41 ranked rounds all in tournaments (a few match play games also) only ever 9 holes and a best of 30.  Again this player has good equipment for their level and wins nothing.

The daftest thing he did was admit it, but as he says there are a lot worse cases allowed to continue playing.

WGTdbloshoe:
    You are also not helping your cause by coming onto the forums a month later and still complaining about it.

This may be true but it can hardly hurt it either and you hardly help yours with the continuing farce of the lower tier players in "community spotlight".

Looking now:  We have a hack who joined in April has played 1 nine hole round, a 28.  A Tour pro with starter clubs (showing anyway) that has played 37 rounds in total, all in tournaments where he has an average of 59.17. (alosso noted this player as inactive in Dec 2014 and three times since highlighted him as featured)  Then there is a Master, his 56 rounds were all in tournaments and he has an average of 57.94.  (alosso noted as inactive in 2012).  The last two have won a significant number of credits, in RG's so from other players.

The fact all these players seem to be inactive may diminish the point slightly, though even less reason to highlight them, but... was the player you chose to ban or those you chose to spotlight doing more harm to the game and others playing it?

I think the "learning a new player" Jure pointed out is the nub of it; maybe he struggled at TM and restarted with another player to get enjoyment from the game again.  Bottom line is though he puts money in and is not hurting/taking credits from anyone else.  No, I suppose the bottom line is he broke the rules and admitted it, although I suspect wgt have some flexibility.  

His status too lessened my sympathy "wanna play? send me an invite...been turned down more than a fat chic at prom" after all the stuff about how women are talked to/about on here.  And yes, I know it was "only" a joke.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 10:02 AM

OmniV:
    I just feel that the acct ban should be lifted

You AND your wife might get this settled if both of you send in ID and bills showing same address as the ID's do. In other words, get verified. Not sure it will work if you've been rude to CS. CS has always been great for me. They're probably WGT's best asset. It all depends on how you go about asking/dealing with them.

Plus, you admitted to playing on an account that wasn't yours or vice versa (don't want to go back and check), so that might be held against you, too.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 10:33 AM

jayw4862:
    You AND your wife might get this settled if both of you send in ID and bills showing same address as the ID's do.

What would happen if me and you eloped and got married in Ireland then moved in together?

We could open an internet café and live happily ever after...

"This un-aired episode of The Twilight Zone has been replaced by the original post."

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 2:02 PM

PaulTon:
    We could open an internet café and live happily, and high, ever after...

LOL..fixed it for ya ;-)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 2:36 PM

Not that it matters to me, but she didn't have a CDP going when he played on her account, she didn't play much anyway, and they cancelled the account because he played on it no other reason...

Don't know if it's a multi, don't care..I see why he is p!ssed off, but I see why they banned the account even more clearly....

I don't think he even realizes how lucky he is they didn't close both of them...lol

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 7:23 PM

fatdan:

I don't think he even realizes how lucky he is they didn't close both of them...lol

I think WGT should have closed both.

RSS