Forums

Help › Forums

ABUSE FROM A MEMBER OR WGT

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 12 2010 6:26 AM (3 replies)
  • MFERGI
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 2:22 PM

ONE OF MY MEMBERS OF MY CLUB HAS BEEN ABUSED BY A MEMBER OF THE  THE OWNER OF THIS CLUB IS  AND THE MEMBER OF THIS CLUB DOING THIS IS FROM THE UK.HE IS WRITING BLOGS ON HER WALL AND CALLING HER NAMES .THIS WOMEN HAS JUST LOST HER BROTHER TO A CAR ACCIDENT AND HAD TO SPEND EVERY CENT SHE HAS TO HAVE THE BODY SHIPPED HOME TO HER .NO CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR .I WILL NOT LET HER BE HURT ANYMORE.MFERGI CLUB OWNER OF BIGBALLS. 

-names removed per rules

-wgticon

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 7:43 PM

It's never any good hearing about male members abusing female members.

I'm thinking what you should have done instead of posting it here out in the open, you should have contacted WGT direct.

members@worldgolftour.com

Either way...it's still not good the abuse of any members.

Maybe someone else will chime in.

tbe

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 7:45 PM

Where I do feel for xxxxxxxxx and my heart felt prayers go out to her in her time of grieving, mrmisters hasn't posted anything on her wall that goes against the T&C at WGT. I do only see one of the two posts mrmister left on her wall. It's a shame something so minuscule causes such an uproar in people. From what I can tell, xxxxxxxxx misspoke and called a pitch-in eagle, a hole-in-one, and the alleged perpetrator ) went ballistic.

It's important to report abuse at the time it takes place. A screen-shot is helpful for WGT to conduct their investigation. WGT takes abuse seriously. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 6:26 AM

mfergi:

2 things:

1/ please stop posting in caps or I will be forced to revoke your posting privileges

2/ if something like this did happen, then you or some other person needs to take screenshots and email them to support@worldgolftour.com with member abuse in subject

posting here will not solve your issue and just incite more arguments.

thanks

-wgticon

RSS