Forums

Help › Forums

Rental Clubs

Sun, Apr 9 2023 11:59 AM (32 replies)
  • Aussiegolfer93
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 9:46 PM

Im having this trouble atm aswell, would be goof if wgt can fix the problem for us!

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 9:15 AM

Hi All,

We are aware that there is an issue with not being able to replace clubs after rental clubs expire. Please note that this isn't a standbag problem but a problem specific to the rental putters and irons. If you happen to have a mobile device and the WGT app, logging in through the mobile app will allow you to update your equipment and equipment will behave normally after that.

If you do not have access to a mobile device, please send in a Help Request, and customer service will be able to resolve this for you.  Our Customer Service dept is working through these requests as quick as possible but due to the volume of tickets being received, it is taking them a little longer than usual. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 9:52 AM

Mr. S, why don't you tell your customers how to solve this problem by themselves, without a change to mobile and without any waiting queue for CS answers?

It was described here, and I did it successfully.

• BenHogan71
    26 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 9:52 AM

what you know the fix, who cares who discouraged you to not say anything, if you know the fix then tell us, what are they going to do, kik you if you tell us. I dought that because they want your money so why dont you just tell us and you will be the hero here bro. 

Ben 

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 10:29 AM

alosso:

Mr. S, why don't you tell your customers how to solve this problem by themselves, without a change to mobile and without any waiting queue for CS answers?

It was described here, and I did it successfully.

Hi Alosso,

So far I haven't been advised of another work around but if you have one for this issue, feel free to share. If you do not feel comfortable posting it in the forums, go ahead and send me a message and I can post this for you. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 10:38 AM

BenHogan71:
    who cares who discouraged you

I do care: If so. slaps me in the face I stop being helpful. And as I said, the solution is out there.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 10:54 AM

alosso:

BenHogan71:

I do care: If so. slaps me in the face I stop being helpful. And as I said, the solution is out there.

I can not remember who helped me last time with this issue but I remember them telling me to start a "Unlimited Play Round" and after that I cant remember what they said to do but I do remember it was an EASY process and it worked, I was able to edit my equipment successfully after I followed a few simple instructions. I am sure it is the same glitch. 

A little help SOMEBODY - WHOEVER YOU WERE,,,lol. 

BTW - TG I didn't rent any items this wkend,,lol. I dont know if I ever will seeing that they(WGT) continues to have this SAME problem MONTHS later.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 2:24 PM

WGTShamWow:
    So far I haven't been advised of another work around

But, it's there, I found it in June 2015 already, used it for my free L99 rental.

WGTShamWow:
    If you do not feel comfortable posting it in the forums, go ahead and send me a message and I can post this for you. 

ROTFL!

The only fear I have is to answer you frankly - the guidelines are very clear to this point!

I shared my knowledge in this posting on Jan 3 - and deleted it. Perhaps you find the original in your archives?

And you might ask Icon why, on Jan 4, he deleted a post of mine (with a link to the former) where I commiserated a player for 5 days of no play (rental time was -5 days). This I call a slap in the face.

From the link above you also find my argument for the deletion.

And yes, it reduced my comfort of posting and my ambition to help.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 3:52 PM

overtheedge:

alosso:

BenHogan71:

I can not remember who helped me last time with this issue but I remember them telling me to start a "Unlimited Play Round" and after that I cant remember what they said to do but I do remember it was an EASY process and it worked, I was able to edit my equipment successfully after I followed a few simple instructions. I am sure it is the same glitch. 

A little help SOMEBODY - WHOEVER YOU WERE,,,lol. 

BTW - TG I didn't rent any items this wkend,,lol. I dont know if I ever will seeing that they(WGT) continues to have this SAME problem MONTHS later.

Hi overtheedge,

I do not show rental clubs from the past few days on your account, which is specific to this issue. Are you having problems changing equipment with a stand bag, where the save button used to be showing "Waiting"? If its this issue, the save button was moved to where the slot buttons are on the StandBag Plus. When you make a change to your clubs in a slot of the StandBag Plus, the slot button changes to Save and you would click that to save. 

alosso:

WGTShamWow:
    So far I haven't been advised of another work around

But, it's there, I found it in June 2015 already, used it for my free L99 rental.

WGTShamWow:
    If you do not feel comfortable posting it in the forums, go ahead and send me a message and I can post this for you. 

ROTFL!

The only fear I have is to answer you frankly - the guidelines are very clear to this point!

I shared my knowledge in this posting on Jan 3 - and deleted it. Perhaps you find the original in your archives?

And you might ask Icon why, on Jan 4, he deleted a post of mine (with a link to the former) where I commiserated a player for 5 days of no play (rental time was -5 days). This I call a slap in the face.

From the link above you also find my argument for the deletion.

And yes, it reduced my comfort of posting and my ambition to help.

Unfortunately this Rental Club issue is a little different from the one months ago. I believe the rental issue from before was specific to having a Standbag. The bug that is happening now happens to players who rent a putter or irons, regardless if they have a standbag. We are still looking into a solution for this but unfortunately no news yet. 
    All the Best,
    WGTShamwow
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 8:53 PM

WGTShamWow:
    Unfortunately this Rental Club issue is a little different from the one months ago.

Let's keep the facts straight:

Unfortunately, the Standbag Plus issue has been around for years, and
    fortunately, it doesn't bother me because I have no Standbag Plus installed.

Unfortunately again, the Rental Club issue hit me on June 16, 2015 already when I had reached Level 99 and rented a BB 3WD. At that time, I had hints to the solution from forum reports, thus the issue had been around for some time already.

So, your collegues had time "to be looking" for more than seven months - about time to start some action if you want so!

RSS