Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rental equipment removal won't happen

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 4 2016 2:51 PM (7 replies)
  • Pinselstrich
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 11:24 AM
    I logged in today to playbut WGt keeps me from updating my equipment as in removing the putter I rented 2 days ago (or was it yesterday?). Pressing the playbutton a screen appears asking me to remove the rented equipment. There is a choice between two buttons: remove or buy the damn thing for more than 2000 Cr. Of course I press remove and than everytime I get an unexpected error that keeps me from removing and updating my equipment, over and over again. And yes, I logged out and in again. I even restarted my computer, changed the browser....nothing works!!! Does someone have these probs too or know the solution to my prob? I already contacted WGT, but they are on Holiday so it seems..... Thanks in advance to anyone responding. Regards Pinselstrich
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 12:27 PM

Remove your bag and see if it goes away.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 12:59 PM

This!

but be prepared to get the "buy with 10% rebate" screen for 24 hours,
    with purchase without confirmation screen.

• Pinselstrich
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 1:36 PM

ZioMio:

Remove your bag and see if it goes away.

Serious? How?

• Pinselstrich
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 1:40 PM

alosso:

This!

but be prepared to get the "buy with 10% rebate" screen for 24 hours,
    with purchase without confirmation screen.

The thing is: I get to the Equipment screen. I just can't save any changes there. Error message keeps appearing. WGT forces me to buy that damn Renta; Item???!!

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 10:13 PM

<possible help deleted by poster>

• ScottHope
    10,117 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 1:25 PM

My tale may be irrelevant with regards to this rental problem because I don't have a golf bag, but when I rented a driver a few weeks back, I thought I'd remove it from my equipment and put the original one back in place before the rental period expired to see if that would prevent the bug from occurring......and it worked.

Smart move or just lucky......who knows.   : )

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 2:51 PM

Smart move for sure!

This "error" problem is not related to the Bag Plus AFAIS but related to the "new" short term rental on levelling up. It has been around ever since, at least from August  June 2015 on.

Today, Icon deleted a helpful post of mine with a critical sidenote on this subject, accusing me to "add 'oil to the fire' ". Therefore, they will have to go on without my help on this subject.

RSS