Forums

Help › Forums

Stats

Thu, Dec 2 2010 8:05 AM (4 replies)
  • Evolushun
    53 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 1:58 PM

Is there a way to create a signature for other forums that links our stats so that they show our stats updated?  That didn't make too much sense but if you get what I mean, please help. 

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:43 PM

I would suggest asking  "Infinito" , he is a master ;  rather a "Legend" at such topics and one of the nicest people here.

Ace

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 7:59 PM

Thanks Ace for your kind words.

If your interested I can give you formulas so you can develop your own spreadsheet.  Just let me know and I will post them in this forum.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2010 9:12 PM

If I understand the OP correctly, I think he is looking to somehow link to his WGT stats when posting in forums outside of wgt. and have them auto-update. 

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 8:05 AM

VanHalenLover:

If I understand the OP correctly, I think he is looking to somehow link to his WGT stats when posting in forums outside of wgt. and have them auto-update. 

I believe you are right.  He will need to determine the web page address and use that link  to view his stats outside WGT.

RSS