Forums

Help › Forums

Unsportsmanlike like conduct.....

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 19 2011 1:16 AM (5 replies)
  • Richard47331
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:24 AM

I'm sure we all go through this, but " am here urging those who have the control to please take action........

Today I created a blitz game and invited 4 players by best match query.... 2 joined but only one played............this player verbally accosted me in such a way that I believe it would completely offend anyone attempting to play this "person".... I'm not only complaining, but warning all others to this players rude and very unsportsmanlike conduct!!!

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:55 AM

WGT rules, you are not supposed to out anyone in the forums.  You can email WGT directly, take some screen prints showing the chat window and the offenses.  You will get more results doing that.  They dont like you naming names in the forum.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 10:01 PM

Richard47331:

I'm sure we all go through this, but " am here urging those who have the control to please take action........

Today I created a blitz game and invited 4 players by best match query.... 2 joined but only one played............this player verbally accosted me in such a way that I believe it would completely offend anyone attempting to play this "person".... I'm not only complaining, but warning all others to this players rude and very unsportsmanlike conduct!!!

Hi

if you have screenshots, please email to members@worldgolftour.com and we will check it out.

-wgticon

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 10:34 PM

Thats so shocking! I was playing a game awhile back, the opponent said a bad word! I finished the game but it was so upsetting. When i hadn't shown up for work the following day my coworkers called 911. The paramedics found me in the corner of my bedroom in the fetal position. Mostly recovered now

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 10:57 PM

Heh-that's the second time that's happened to you, six. I had to check the date to make sure this wasn't an older post.  LOL

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 1:16 AM

LOL

YankeeJim:

Heh-that's the second time that's happened to you, six. I had to check the date to make sure this wasn't an older post.  LOL

RSS