Forums

Help › Forums

looking for anew country club

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 5 2010 1:46 AM (4 replies)
  • eurantia
    318 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 6:51 AM

i just posted my 1000th  game and that event has given me pause.I'm in a C.C. with almost no ambitious players.I'm a legend.ave.just under 62 with a solid resume.Review my resume if you please and send me your input as I could be interested in a change . I would be thrilled to be a part of a dynamic and thrill-seeking unit. I will be curious to see your response .Be well and good fortune to you on and off the links EURANTIA

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:53 AM

Hi Eurantia we are a new club  only been going for a month or so but already we have 105 members.We are also running tournaments both free and for credits,Our league starts this weekend and we have our own website for our members also running its a knockout tournaments which is in its final stages but will be more  soon also 1 of our members is working on starting the Ryder cup USA against the rest or the world.All that in 1 month we must be doing something right.And before I forget we have 1 rule and thats 3 quits against another member and your out simply but works and for the record we are called "qitters not welcome" and yes there is no u in quitters because if you join u are not a quitter click on link to goto club home page.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/qitters_not_welcome/default.aspx

happyman123uk

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:59 AM

Hi eurantia. Send me a friend  Invite if you would like to join a cc that is Stacked with Legends and an extrenely nice group of Ladies and Gentlemen...edge

• AwsomeAl
    237 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:43 PM

Hi Eurantia,

We have one remaining spot left at U.N.C.C. and it would be great to have you on board with us.

We currently have 5 leagues running and are in the process of completing our first internal match play tournament. We also have a player of the month, a newsletter every 3 months and numerous other activities on our website.

Please feel free to have a look at the site www.un-wgt.co.uk. and if you have any further questions in relation to the club, please feel free to contact myself or Corndog36 and we will do our upmost best to answer them.

Best Regards

Al

Vice Chairman of United Nations Country Club

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 1:46 AM

thank you for your kind interest....   i appreciate your responses    truly yours     E  p.s. I love the no-quitters clause

RSS