Forums

Help › Forums

i posted this in section called greens, but it was meant for here.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 24 2010 4:15 AM (1 replies)
  • JOHNROMPEPALLE
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:28 PM

i was playing a round with 3 other players and without mentioning names, which i`m sure it is against the rules here, i will say that one of the players was a real beauty, first of all he started bragging about how many birdies he had gotten on this course and how many consecutive birdies he had as well, as we were playing through the first 3 holes he had his foul mouth going so i decided to give him some of his own medicine.by the time the 4th hole came we were all on our 2nd shots and all of a sudden i saw for a split second that he had disconnected but immediately right after that he had come back, i have never seen this before, it was his turn to shoot but he wasn`t shooting , one of the others left. as i looked ovr to what the scores were at that time i saw that he had apparantly birdied all 3 holes when he had 3 pars, it was reading -3 on his name, it then showed that i was connecting but i had a good connection and i always connect fast, i brought this to the other players attn. and then left. this player definately has a cheat program of some sort and if the proper people get this post at WGT. please contact me so that i can give you this players name, he should no longer be allowed to play here. thank you.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 4:15 AM

Email your concerns here.

members@worldgolftour.com

RSS