Forums

Help › Forums

Greens

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 24 2010 6:15 AM (2 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 2:31 PM

Too all the people (legends) who i never belived when they have complained about "Tournament" Greens,   I am so Sorry these Bloody Greens are just a bit on the fast side,  they could mix it up a bit,  do they always have to be Tournament speed all the time.

Never mind Practice it is then.  lol 

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 4:08 PM

luckysump:

Too all the people (legends) who i never belived when they have complained about "Tournament" Greens,   I am so Sorry these Bloody Greens are just a bit on the fast side,  they could mix it up a bit,  do they always have to be Tournament speed all the time.

Never mind Practice it is then.  lol 

Congrats lucky you've made it to the most contraversial tier around. Tourney greens are no big deal from the masters tees but when you are approaching with a long iron or fairway wood - they are extremely annoying. If you ask why I am so educated in this topic being only a master my answer is I have been told this by every legend I have come across.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 6:15 AM

I was lucky enough to have been a Master before the new Tiers were brought in so i have a good Driver,  i'm only a Tour Master,  so its not as bad as it could be, but not as good as i'd like it to be.

Them Greens a still mighty Fast it has to be said,  whilst crying in my Tea.

RSS