Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Winter 2011 Season

Mon, Aug 15 2011 4:05 PM (458 replies)
  • doctortom
    563 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2011 4:20 AM

Sorry Slor/J2,

Was pretty sure I had posted it. Jimbean is absolutely correct with what he was posted regarding the team we wanted to play - hope its not too much problem and we can go with those fixtures which seem to have been agreed above.

Here's to 5 very closely fought matches played in great spirit as almost every match in this League has been to date.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2011 4:41 AM

I think amending should be fine as it's only a couple of hours after...

• J2daROC
    543 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 4:22 PM

Three matches in, and my reports indicate three convincing wins by the Yellow Brick Road CC A. Sadly, our semi-miraculous run has come to a halt in the Division 1 tournament's final match...

Congratulations to doctortom and his team on a fine season and tournament, from all of the O Canada competitors. A well deserved victory indeed!

We'll be back, stronger than ever in the Spring slor! Thanks for your tireless dedication!

• doctortom
    563 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 6:00 PM

J2daROC:

Three matches in, and my reports indicate three convincing wins by the Yellow Brick Road CC A. Sadly, our semi-miraculous run has come to a halt in the Division 1 tournament's final match...

Congratulations to doctortom and his team on a fine season and tournament, from all of the O Canada competitors. A well deserved victory indeed!

We'll be back, stronger than ever in the Spring slor! Thanks for your tireless dedication!

Just got the nod from Ryan (my 3rd guy) that he has indeed managed to do the job and get YBRCC over the line. Gonna be sad to lose you from D1 J2, your guys have been nothing but fantastic this year.

Its been a very enjoyable season (and I'm not just saying that cos of the result) and all I can say is congrats and thanks to everyone who as taken part and made this one of the best events on WGT. 

To Slor, I have no idea how you do it buddy but keep doing what you are doing. A truly fabulous tournament and we at YBRCC can't wait to get back into it and begin the defence of our crown, which I know will NOT be easy!!

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 7:31 PM

Electra C wins playoff-in avery hard fought match  (24 holes) Congrats to SuperGolf MannarCC for a very fine season and great final"

Electra C V SuperGolfManarCC Div 3 Playoff

St Andrews Full 18, Hard Hole Locations, Medium Tees, Fast Greens, High Wind, 60 second clock.

DougBieker IlGOLFISTA  DougBieker wins 1up 24th Hole

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 2:27 AM

That is rediculous.

Lisa03:

Electra C wins playoff-in avery hard fought match  (24 holes) Congrats to SuperGolf MannarCC for a very fine season and great final"

Electra C V SuperGolfManarCC Div 3 Playoff

St Andrews Full 18, Hard Hole Locations, Medium Tees, Fast Greens, High Wind, 60 second clock.

DougBieker IlGOLFISTA  DougBieker wins 1up 24th Hole

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 3:10 AM

Massive thanks to Slor and his committee for putting on such a successful season. Bar the odd hiccup, this one seemed a lot smoother than the first season that you ran and the experience you're gaining is turning this into one of the premier community tournaments.

Huge contrats to the YBRCC A Team boys for closing out an unbeaten debut season. I know there are still two games to finish off but our commiserations to O Canada who were worthy opponents in the final especially given the route they had to take to get there.

Lets see the competition continue to develop and grow in the Summer Leagues and I know our boys will have to be at the top of their games to replicate the same standard again next time around.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 6:11 AM

LEAGUE UPDATE - Friday 18 March

Hi all just made some updates based on posts earlier. I am missing some results from earlier rounds in Division 2. If someone can post the final results that would be great for recordkeeping and release of statistics later on..

Fixture list (Rev 3)

Submit lineups

Lineups are released here on Wednesdays

Submit results (home team only please)

Results and standings automatically update

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 6:42 PM

Rock and Roll Ratsa A have sewn up the win against The Normans Webb Collective B they are leading 3 - 1 currently, well done. I will report the final scores once the last match result is in.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 1:24 PM

JGtassiedevil:

Rock and Roll Ratsa A have sewn up the win against The Normans Webb Collective B they are leading 3 - 1 currently, well done. I will report the final scores once the last match result is in.

Commisserations, JG.

RSS