Forums

Help › Forums

ejecting a club member

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 11 2010 7:57 AM (5 replies)
  • olkiwi63
    45 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 2:57 PM

Hiya Guys.. I have taken over a country club and have a player that objects to this by flooding the tournament site with games. I have requested that he stop but to no avail. I cannot find an eject button anywheres to get rid of this pest. I own  BY THE SEA AND COUNTRY CLUB.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 4:18 PM

This is off top of my head because it's been a while since I was in a club.But, you should be able to select users in club and then press "red x" next to their name to remove them.

-wgticon

• olkiwi63
    45 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 4:43 PM

Thanks mate, I have tried that and the button doesnt work, dammit  lol

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:50 PM

Yep got a similar problem when you try to remove the player it wont work! reported this to WGT waiting for a response, anyone  else have any ideas on how to delete a member please let me know as well

thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 7:27 AM

Thanks for the reports. We are looking into it right now trying to identify if there is a sitewide bug or just unusual behavior for few country clubs

-wgticon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 7:57 AM

Hi, we did some testing and it seems to elude us for now. We will continue to look at this as we trying to resolve the issue.

Before you follow intructions below, please clear your flash cache (click here), browser cache and try again, The red X should load and it should all work. If not, try different browser. If that all fails then please follow directions below.

Please email support@worldgolftour.com with club name, your name/registered account email address + names of accounts you want removed from your club.

Thank you

-wgticon

RSS