Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:04 PM

"Get your ice-cold Dr. Pepper here"

filmslayer:

filmslayer:

popcorn , get your popcorn here !!!

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:08 PM

There is one problem with CE - It's not like running macro's or something, it's not fast to use. Trying to use CE in a live game or timed round with a shot clock would be stupid and just wouldn't work. 

As FD said you need to know what you're doing with it, it's not point and click. None of them work that way, either on Mac or PC they all work the same way. 

Using in RG's is another matter entirely. 

Either way another stellar moment in the history of WGT.com

GJ guys, I'll say this, when this place is gone and finished no one is ever going to have anything very nice to say about it in general - you'll go down in online gaming history along with other MP/online travesties like CounterStrike for instance… Sad but true.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:13 PM

dedBuNNy:

There is one problem with CE - It's not like running macro's or something, it's not fast to use. Trying to use CE in a live game or timed round with a shot clock would be stupid and just wouldn't work. 

As FD said you need to know what you're doing with it, it's not point and click. None of them work that way, either on Mac or PC they all work the same way. 

GJ guys, I'll say this, when this place is gone and finished no one is ever going to have anything very nice to say about it in general - you'll go down in online gaming history along with other MP/online travesties like CounterStrike for instance… Sad but true.

Funny I stopped playing counter strike because of the cheating.

May as well stop here if it has come to that point

• borntobesting
    9,639 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:15 PM

IRISHPUNK:

alanti:

Then the guy who did not stream but did play seems to have gone from the WGT players list - banned for not streaming?

I see that bignick is still an active member of Double Eagle CC.

If you search for him my going to players and searching his name his account doesn't come up but it does if you go through the CC page. So is his account active or not??

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:18 PM

alanti:

Then the guy who did not stream but did play seems to have gone from the WGT players list - banned for not streaming?

WGT won't comment on cheats, it is a rule.

Eric

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:19 PM

borntobesting:
    If you search for him my going to players and searching his name his account doesn't come up but it does if you go through the CC page. So is his account active or not??

Any active link to a profile stays active, even when the player is deactivated. Old posts, tournaments, CC lists, etc. will still take you to their page. That stuff is part of the database, the deactivated player just isn't allowed to access it or anything else WGT.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:25 PM

I'm confused, are you guys saying Nick got suspended for not Twitching or recording, and he won no credits, but the other guy did Twitch and record , and show a cheat on his desktop, plus he was awarded credits.

Did I miss anything

• TopShelf2010
    10,884 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:30 PM

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:44 PM

Woodoworkery:

I'm confused, are you guys saying Nick got suspended for not Twitching or recording, and he won no credits, but the other guy did Twitch and record , and show a cheat on his desktop, plus he was awarded credits.

Did I miss anything

Sounds like Wgt !! It *** stinks , but that is what is happening here !

I bet they will be on this thread for my language! 

I am due a ban anyhow ! 

Sick of paying for this and not getting any response from wgt.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:45 PM

siggipj76:

dedBuNNy:

Funny I stopped playing counter strike because of the cheating.

May as well stop here if it has come to that point

I know right? Remember those asshats with running LagSwitches? God that was soooo annoying! Along with every other idiot walling etc… Ya it was a disaster pretty fast that game.

RSS