Forums

Help › Forums

Regarding Cheating

Wed, Jun 17 2015 4:18 PM (96 replies)
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:42 PM

did i miss something ??? witch one of the final four are being accused now ?

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:50 PM

filmslayer:

did i miss something ??? witch one of the final four are being accused now ?

I think you have had a few too many popcorn and whatnots lol

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:56 PM

1yes1no:

Really?  Does it show players pressing pre-set hotkeys on their keyboard?  A hotkey runs a short program which can do things when certain pixels on the screen change color or other conditions occur.  This is a client-side game with most things occurring on the player's own computer.  Hard to stop a determined cheater under those conditions.

Until twitch can show the players key presses on the keyboard, you can not know what is happening with program execution just because you can see their desktop.

Hmmmm...lf that was a serious question the answer is it shows the result of hitting a hotkey ie: meter slowing down, so why would you need to see the keyboard?

CE is worthless here if you don't know how to read/write code, or have the hex code cheat and know how to overwrite the current code as the meter has no "value" to search for... if you paid for it with the code already loaded, then the only purpose it has is to cheat on WGT....

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:56 PM

nah , probably buried in one of those long winded post that so many enjoy trying to make themselves look smart ... 

• lonniescott711
    4,187 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:10 PM

PCFRASER:

ISH47:
    Twitching is a great idea.. it guarantees that the player won't be able to cheat because you can see everything he's doing. Let's have more of that

This is a good place to start.

I think now that I have managed to figure this Twitch out after several day's of learning my plan is to broadcast every single round I play. Regardless of what type of game it is.

Well said ISH.

PC its not that serious as this is only a game . You dont have to prove yourself to the world that you are an honest player . Golf is a game of honesty and integrity , and though its missed by some in this game , its missed by many in real life . One thing my parents instilled in me as a child was that an innocent person has nothing to fear when accused . As long as you know that you are an honest player then that is all that matter .Play well and have fun and remember this is only a game . :-)

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:14 PM

alanti:

Then the guy who did not stream but did play seems to have gone from the WGT players list - banned for not streaming?

I see that bignick is still an active member of Double Eagle CC.

• TopShelf2010
    10,884 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:17 PM

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:21 PM

1yes1no:

Really?  Does it show players pressing pre-set hotkeys on their keyboard?  A hotkey runs a short program which can do things when certain pixels on the screen change color or other conditions occur.  This is a client-side game with most things occurring on the player's own computer.  Hard to stop a determined cheater under those conditions.

Until twitch can show the players key presses on the keyboard, you can not know what is happening with program execution just because you can see their desktop.

Yeah..  and when you press the hotkey, what does that do?   It slows down the meter to a crawl right?  And you wouldn't be able to notice that while watching them play on twitch?

Maybe I'm wrong, I've never used any of these things but I believe the point is to slow the meter down.. You should be able to see that when it happens.

• TopShelf2010
    10,884 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:22 PM

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:30 PM

thats what i'm screaming !!!

just made  fresh batch ...

RSS