rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:26 PM

Wow. 

10 pm estern time. 

Invite works 100%, meter very smooth. 

One thing is different , the loading wheel is way faster now.

Did U use this from the Proshop  :)

WGT XP Ultra Boost

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 2:54 PM

Looks like a new twist .. the invisible invite. Got the invite but when clicking to accept, it was blank.  Sorry to who ever invited but I could not accept. Also my game froze after clicking on the invite. Had to close browser to resume my game.

• KrileyM
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 10:00 AM

I try to play stroke play. I send invites and the wheel spins but nobody gets to play. I wish when this happens that I could at least write to the other players to tell them of the problem. Then maybe I could tell them to be the host.  

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 11:37 AM

KrileyM:

I try to play stroke play. I send invites and the wheel spins but nobody gets to play. I wish when this happens that I could at least write to the other players to tell them of the problem. Then maybe I could tell them to be the host.  

We are aware of this situation and currently working on a solution. Thank you very much for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

WGT

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 5:24 AM

Dear WGTadmin,

Last night we had to QUIT the site because we could NOT even get a single game started, Stroke Play, Match Play, Alternate Shot........not a single invite worked ? 

PLEASE !!!!

Can't spend money when the game doesn't work !!

cap

• OllieEinstein
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:01 AM

Hi guys,

Same here too. No matter what match it is, I do not receive invites. I can initiate a game and invite players but not the other way around.

Greeting from the Netherlands and keep up the good work.

Great site ! (apart from the bugs) :-)

• DH410
    1,645 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 4:40 PM

Please fix the game invites

if i want to do something alone  i would take up knitting

come on  wgt

• OklaSunRise
    80 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:50 PM

Why don't you keep us posted on invvite issues. Been four days since last apology and still no results.Three weeks should be enough time to fix any issue.  Looks like this is no longer a social site nor a competion site for the game we love. Communication is a necessary for memebers.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:16 PM

Invites not workin at all tonight!

Any I receive just auto cancel when I click join, any I instigate are never replied to 

Sort it WGT Please !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• knifleydog
    264 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 7:07 AM

Same thing here, invites still not working.

RSS