Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:44 AM (74 replies)
  • mmartin5
    216 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 7:26 PM

pedrito96:

ok this topic has to get to the top i dont know why the day 8 topic was on the top so have a merry chrismas

totally agree ty all santas' helpers

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 8:13 PM

hello santa!

... if you have left something to TRANSFER your bag mine, more than grateful, so far no luck come and why I behave well all year :(

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 9:28 PM

Santa Ade has been remarkable in his gift giving.   He was soooo organized, and sooo generous.  As he was gifting did everyone hear him say "Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho".  What a jolly ole Santa.      Jimbo

• steinyboys
    741 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 10:27 PM

ho ho ho thanks Santa a sleeve of max tourpro balls please

merry Christmas

• hammertillidie
    24 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 12:53 AM

A huge thanks to you, more than I wished for, I am one happy Hammer....Merry Christmas

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 1:58 AM

Merry Xmas All 

• SSGCole
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:59 AM

SSGCole:

I'd sure fancy a course notebook.  Been wanting to give it a try for a while.

Got it!  Thanks Santa!

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:51 AM

Thanks to all for the kind words, they're not needed but much appreciated.

Its a  privilege to be involved in the good work that the santa's are doing this year, a big thanks to everyone thats putting their time and effort into this great event :o)

Ade

• coliandro
    94 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:02 PM

adeypa:

coliandro:

Dear SantaAde,

my greatest desire is to receive a TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+).

It would be a great help to reach the black tee and certainly I'll use for a very long time.

Merry xmas to you and to all of the Santa's.

You got it, happy hitting and Happy Christmas :0)

As a child that receive its Christmas gift ... a mix of amazement, incredulity and great happiness.

Endless thanks!

• KlamityJ
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 11:00 AM

I asked santa for some balls but even if I don't get them, this is a great thing!  Since I am pretty new I cannot remember how I got to post LOL..maybe santa needs to bring me grains??  Am trying to show my hubby what i did!!!

RSS