Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:44 AM (74 replies)
  • hammertillidie
    24 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 2:49 AM

Hi Ade

I am gong to e cheeky and ask for a Ping G25 driver, and  wish you and yours a very merry xmas.

• MRogers12455
    21 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 2:57 AM

hi santa I don't know if ill be lucky enough but if I am could I have this for xmas please

either a cople of level up bars

max irons set level 45 with high trac

or a max control putter please

if im a lucky boy thank you if not then thank you for atleast reading hope everyone has a happy Christmas :)

• BigJohn22
    53 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 4:48 AM

Merry Chritmas Ade,HO HO HO!

A sleeve of srixons would make me a happy WGT citizen.

John

• SETH26
    356 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 4:57 AM

Hi Santa,

I would love the Odyssey L70 putter if a gift were to come my way!?!

Merry Xmas

Seth

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 5:04 AM

• 10spdslm
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 5:32 AM

Merry Christmas Ade!

I'm struggling up another level, but my putting is keeping me down. I sure could use a 

Taylormade Ghost Manta putter.

Thanks again to all of you who are doing this givaway.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

• moriartydad33
    155 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 5:39 AM

Dear Santa,   I sure could use a new driver in my bag if you have a chance!!! Ive had my old driver for quite a while now!!! A new level 89 slider driver would be a great gift this Christmas!! Thanks Again and Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 5:44 AM

merry christmas all merry christmas adeypa i would love a sleeve of balls in my stocking . hohoho se you on the course all.thanks to mr caddie Ade and all the rest of the santas.

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 6:13 AM

thanks to santa yesterday i recieved a gift in my stocking i didnt notice till i went to my email .i posted a post today for a sleeve of balls you can ignore it .thanks to rh again and i will now play santa also .thanks all made my christmas.

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 6:16 AM

Hi Not sure if I sent my Christmas wish to the right place or not so here it is again  I am very sorry if you get this twice.

Here I am again asking for  the Nike Method 001 Putter level 94+ and keeping my fingers crossed that I will get my wish before the days are up.

Merry Christmas

XxLadyHawkxX

RSS