Help › Forums

new account

Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:05 PM (24 replies)
  • Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 4:20 AM

b0geybuster:

Deccy180:
    setting up a new account as on hack tier and sending over all my equipment and credit

you can't gift existing equipment!

Instead of taking the easy road out, the one that is hated by many of us, why not actually put the time and effort into re-learning the game, how about you just play more, and level up!

Cheers 

Fact

when you are playing with the rapture clubs and you can not reach half the par 4 greens in 2 shots and when you can reach the green its normally only with a 3W or Hybrid then it does become a joke and unrelastic

either 1 of these things needs to happen

1. when you become a Legend all the clubs are unlocked

2. you cant become a Legend till you reach the level to unlock all the clubs

Me now i wish i hadnt become a legend

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 4:36 AM
    my last 2 9 hole raked St Andrews Back 9 48 +12 couldnt make 3 of the par 4s in 2 shots and had to hit a 3wood into the green n the par 5 a total joke Oakmont Front 9 45 +10 struggled to reach greens in regalution what a joke!!! WGT how often on the Euro tour or the PGA tour do you find players can reach the greens in regalution?? what a F*cking joke this legend tier is when you cant have the clubs ou need because you ahvent played enough surely if your good enough to get to lgend you good enough to use the clubs required
  • Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 4:53 AM

I agree that if you make Legend you should be able to buy better clubs immediately that fit the tier.This is the problem most Legends are angry about.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 5:05 AM

Bluenose12:

I agree that if you make Legend you should be able to buy better clubs immediately that fit the tier.This is the problem most Legends are angry about.

Agreed as well - it makes no sense not to have equipment tied to tier. If it takes longer to get there by way of levels, so be it - but once achieved, tier specific equipment should be open.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 5:22 AM

Deccy180:

Fact

when you are playing with the rapture clubs and you can not reach half the par 4 greens in 2 shots and when you can reach the green its normally only with a 3W or Hybrid then it does become a joke and unrelasti

Fact

You are 4 levels(62+) away from the R9 driver rated at 275 yds.  So as I said before play some more, level up.

Cheers,

b0gey

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 5:30 AM

back 9 round bethpage

10th Par 4 Driver & 3 Wood 40 yards short of green in reg

11th Par 4 Driver & 3 Iron into green, front left pin impossible to get close with 3I

12th Par 4 Driver (cant clear the bunker) & 3 Wood 30 yards short of green in reg

13th Par 5 Driver, 3 Wood & 6 Iron birdie chance

14th Par 3 5 iron birdie chance

15th Par 4 Driver & 3 Wood  20 yards short of green in regualtion

16th Par 4 Driver & 3 Wood just short, bounced on to fringe

17th Par 3 Hybrid at a hole a few feet on the green no chance of going close

18th Par 4 Driver & 5 Iron not much chance of going close

well this 9 was great fun and how much i enjoy playing as a legend if i ever shot under par with the clubs that are unlocked it will be a miracle

WGT Its a F*cking Joke

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 5:50 AM

Deccy180:

well this 9 was great fun and how much i enjoy playing as a legend if i ever shot under par with the clubs that are unlocked it will be a miracle

WGT Its a F*cking Joke

Let's be honest... seriously...the only reason you are upset about becoming a Legend is that you now have to give up your Raptures to compete...There are clubs available to you right now that can add 15 yards to your tee shot, 5 yards to your 3W, and you are (1) level away from the Ping G10's which have superior loft, and an extra 10 yards on the 3 iron.  I suppose if they came out with new Raptures you wouldn't be crying so hard...Time to take off the training wheels my friend...dry your eyes and step up to the challenge...and yes im aware of the fact that i'm not a legend yet...so don't give me any of that crap about how i don't know what it's like...From what i can tell you've only been a Legend for a little over a week...so let's keep the crying to a minimum until you do what you're supposed to do and get some big boy clubs without the snails pace swing meter...your tears are shorting out the game.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 6:10 PM

The fact that others are coping with the changes make your blubbing a bit purile.

Whether you are as good as 75% of other legends or not is entirely up to you...

• pronky
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 8:33 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..............im glad to being with us....

• erichoang21
    28 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 1:20 AM

pronky:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..............im glad to being with us....

What kind of newbie are you ? You not even pick up a club yet but got 3 post already . ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

RSS