Forums

Help › Forums

new account

Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:05 PM (24 replies)
  • Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:17 AM

is there anything inside the rules of WGT to stop me setting up a new account as on hack tier and sending over all my equipment and credits as since i have become a legend its a joke and it has ruined this game for me and its no longer a fun realistic game as i dont want to spend out £30 on new eqipument or do i have to jsut quit and give my credits away??

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:27 AM

Deccy180:

is there anything inside the rules of WGT to stop me setting up a new account as on hack tier and sending over all my equipment and credits as since i have become a legend its a joke and it has ruined this game for me and its no longer a fun realistic game as i dont want to spend out £30 on new eqipument or do i have to jsut quit and give my credits away??

I cannot help you here. This process is not automatic and I am not actually sure how it works, so please email support@worldgolftour.com to discuss it.

-icon

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 9:01 AM

Deccy180:

well even if it was allowed it wouldn't get you much. If you'd give your new account clubs it would be level specific. The first good clubs start at level 20 and with your ability you'd be on Pro Tier then at least. That would mean that you'd need even better clubs which start at 40 or smth. By that time you'd be master and then you'd need clubs who unlock at lv 60. By that time who knows if you're still intrested in this game at all.

Maybe you should ask the admins if they could make you a tour master. I don't think they will do it but asking is free I suppose...

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 9:08 AM

maybe o but at least i would be able to amke sure i didnt go below 62 and stay a tour amster again

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 9:12 AM

yeh but at least i would be able to buy the clubs i require to be able to play this f*cking game off legend tees

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 10:00 AM

[quote="Deccy......since i have become a legend its a joke and it has ruined this game for me and its no longer a fun realistic game as i dont want to spend out £30 on new eqipument or do i have to jsut quit and give my credits away??

After reading your post, I was curious to know why you couldn't cope w/legend tier. I looked at your profile and stats. Joined WGT Aug.2010, just three months ago.

You climbed the tiers in a "expeditionary" manner. Your stats; driving/chipping/putting are all comparable to the top players after just THREE months w/less then 200 ranked rounds. Just simply AMAZING. You sir are either one of the top "gifted" persons at video game play or?

I personally think you are a joke for making the state-mate "legend its a joke" or should I say a JOKESTER.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 2:20 PM

Deccy180:
    setting up a new account as on hack tier and sending over all my equipment and credit

you can't gift existing equipment!

Instead of taking the easy road out, the one that is hated by many of us, why not actually put the time and effort into re-learning the game, how about you just play more, and level up!

Cheers 

• Sriley13
    235 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 5:20 PM

Well said Jeff!

• bandidos
    50 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:35 PM

If you reach avg.63 you become a legend?

• GooseFrabba
    19 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 10:16 AM

oneputtdavid:

After reading your post, I was curious to know why you couldn't cope w/legend tier. I looked at your profile and stats. Joined WGT Aug.2010, just three months ago.

You climbed the tiers in a "expeditionary" manner. Your stats; driving/chipping/putting are all comparable to the top players after just THREE months w/less then 200 ranked rounds. Just simply AMAZING. You sir are either one of the top "gifted" persons at video game play or?

I personally think you are a joke for making the state-mate "legend its a joke" or should I say a JOKESTER.

Sounds to me like he's already done this. I would like to know how many others have gone from their first tee shot ever to Legend in 3 months...me thinks he's trying to find a way around the level specific clubs and not being able to gift them to lower level players.

RSS