Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club email

Tue, Jan 23 2024 3:48 PM (28 replies)
  • phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 5:40 AM

Just making sure of a couple of things.  There are some glitches and we are in discovery mode with it now.   So far I have had several responses from members that they did receive the email but I have had two members that did not.  I will be working with those two to make sure they are enabled, and will post back here what I find.

WGT certainly does have some major glitches when it comes to the CC's .  We have 3 co-owners of our CC.  We pass the helm around periodically and for two of us, there are no issues with the normal operations and maintenance of the club.  The other, however, can perform all the owner functions with the exception of managing the forum.  It will not allow him to do that.

He has worked with WGT several times seeking a solution, and so far, no solution can be provided.  They did however tell him that the engineers had looked at the situation and had determined that the "fix" for that particular issue was too involved and they had decided to do nothing at all about it.  It certainly seems to me that for a company that earns their money with computer programming, that the answer given to him was pretty lame to say the least. 

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 10:20 PM

Has the 6/25/15 update made any change in this glitch? My owner says no.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 6:04 AM

pdb1:

Above is a link if you hadn't noticed. Good luck getting an answer out of it.

NOW...can anyone besides the owner able to use "email members"?

• jenwren
    2,670 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:31 PM

I tried the Email to all Members in the Owners Tools yesterday.  I did ask everyone to post in a forum thread if they got it and not one person has received this email.  So I think it is a Clayton's Email System. In other words the system you have, that is not a system.

Jenwren

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:01 PM

ArgyleScott:
     NOW...can anyone besides the owner able to use "email members"?

In theory, they can, if given permission.

The owner tools had a section to grant any member group separately permission to use Super Passes.

Now, in the same way, permissions may be given

- to update CC messages,

- to email all members (which doesn't work for many CCs)

- to invite new members (dubious since declines aren't processed by the program)

Didn't try this though - too many errors around.

RSS