Forums

Help › Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C ( a look back at VOTSCC & WGT)

Mon, May 22 2023 12:43 PM (624 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 11:08 AM

I've said this before but coin rooms are a built in sorter for skill and ability. as you go up in the rooms you start playing better and better people. and see less and less beginners to take advantage of.

if you don't want to run out of coins drop back down to casablanca  and beat up on the newbies.

Montreal is still a forward tee room. You have back tee gear and can't progress to the back tee coin rooms. you should ask yourself why that is.

and the answer isn't bad luck.

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 11:26 AM

Just play chelsea with starter balls .

I do .

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 7:06 AM

doesnt accomplish anything to finish the round. You've won already why should he prolong it?plus speeds things along. really no reason not to concede the match once you know you're going to lose.

as far as the above post. beating randoms in tiers means little. Tiers mean little to nothing. Most are manipulated.

Plenty of TLs and Cs and TCs can't hang in Bellagio. And some Legends will do quite well.

Trust me. The room you play in tells me your skill level. For any tier, If anyone won't play Tokyo or  Bellagio and they have level 9 and 10  apparel then they suck. They've put the coin room time in and they are held back because they keep losing when they try higher rooms.

Tier has been rendered meaningless by just about everyone gaming the system. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 10:49 AM

not going to get into the random guess on %s game.

but it's pretty simple logic. if you have back tee gear. are above level 90 and have level 9 and 10 apparel. and your skill relegates you to only the rooms that are forward tees then you're bad. you have every advantage and still aren't on the back tees.

been doing coin rooms now for a year or so right? down to 500k after having 3.8 mill in coins..  i mean that means you are worse than 55-60% of the people in your room or so,  we aren't talking top point whatever %.

as i said over and over and over. coin rooms sort skill.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 12:54 PM

pdb1:

This is a 14 month log of my coin progression and the regression leading up to today . With this pattern I will be out of coins today or tomorrow .

When that happens . I will be done .

Paul, with only 480K coins left (as of 2 days ago), have you considered playing coin rooms with a lower entry fee, until you build your coin stack back up?

I'd also like to mention that if you log into WGT via Steam once a week, they will give you 10,000 coins each Monday for free.  It's not much, but it can add up over time, and let you keep playing.

Just trying to help.

RSS