Help › Forums

How are contributions

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 22 2014 11:15 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:44 PM

What you have described is a player using CC passes in non CC events...said player is still contributing to his/her CC.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:44 PM

pdb1:
    It seems as though there is no rhyme or reason to them . One day , the first game of the day will reward you with 1100 points

You got your CDP (consecutive days played) bonus (880) on this game.

pdb1:
    The next day the first game of the day will reward you 233 points

On this one you did not.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:01 PM

I will coincide using my pass to receive the CDB - well usually but on 2 consecutive days it means little lol.

Base your decisions around activity on whether the player participates in CC events, not the XP contributions. XP's really mean little as WGT missed the mark on this, but any player who plays on WGT should IMHO, spend at least some time playing in CC events or with fellow members.

As for being fair, as the owner you need to set the parameters, and let your members know what these are

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:39 PM

pdb1:

Contributing is not enough . Participation is the main criteria in this CC .

That should be your focus then, why bring the XP up at all?

Seems you know what you want, just enact/enforce it:)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:40 PM

pdb1:
    Maybe using the first game of the day was not a good way to make my point / inquiry .

Well it is the timing, if you want to get more XP's use the pass with the CDP, be it the 1st or last game of the day. The CDP is only paid out once a day.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 10:10 PM

pdb1:

How do you know when your CDP is going to be paid ? You said "be it the 1st or last game of the day ."

One would think it would be the 1st but I guess not . 

You see the green check mark indicates that I've played today. My next day is in 22hour and 24 minutes. So I will not get another CDP until the 22H 24M reaches 0H 0M and the green check mark turns to a red exclamation mark.

Look at your's and figure out how yours relates to your local time. That is the time your new day starts. 

• PAGES
RSS