Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 1:25 PM

alanti:
    And ffs Mike - your memory is like a sieve - you can't remember a name the next morning let alone a few months ago!

So true Doug, so true...

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 2:42 PM

tsk tsk .. using my name in vain !! don't be bemused when you wake up tomorrow morning with a lightning bolt up the cracks of ur respective arses .. lol

Dan, you degenerate git !! i've been missing your questionable sense of humor ..

Alan, you are a champ and a gentleman .. something for Dan to aspire towards .. ;) .. i miss u too

David, thank you for making the effort to still send me a mail from time to time .. you are a rare gem of a human to say the least ..

i'll pop in here from time to time to chat with you fine gents .. perhaps might even pick up my stick to strike my ball .. who knows ..

i salute you all !!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 2:54 PM

chris5214:
    Alan, you are a champ and a gentleman .

Umm you talking about me??? ***looks around****

Dude, you are one of the great ones, even when SA cane us in the rugby!

I have missed your wit, cynicism and objectiveness - it is people like you that make this game what it is.

But I fully understand your reasons - just pop in every so often!

As for Mike, or whatever your name is that was an embarrassing breakfast - effer!

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 8:06 PM

chris5214:

tsk tsk .. using my name in vain !! don't be bemused when you wake up tomorrow morning with a lightning bolt up the cracks of ur respective arses .. lol

Dan, you degenerate git !! i've been missing your questionable sense of humor ..

Alan, you are a champ and a gentleman .. something for Dan to aspire towards .. ;) .. i miss u too

David, thank you for making the effort to still send me a mail from time to time .. you are a rare gem of a human to say the least ..

i'll pop in here from time to time to chat with you fine gents .. perhaps might even pick up my stick to strike my ball .. who knows ..

i salute you all !!

well well Chris ya ***....was wondering if perhaps you and SweetMiffy had eloped and moved to Zimbabwe or something...I suppose by now you're a regular Jody Scheckter on iRacing....

Missed you on here...I'm sure you've been picking up your stick quite often m8...but, don't want to turn this post sideways...anyway...great to see you're around...send me a message and give me your e-mail address again

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 11:15 PM

alanti:
    As for Mike, or whatever your name is that was an embarrassing breakfast - effer!

I hear ya Bill, crumpets were good though.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 11:18 PM

Ducati916:

While I'm here, why'd you defriend me?

I think we played a long time back, but you don't like me no more?

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 3:06 AM

MBaggese:

Yo, doo doo pie

I've tried to defriend you numerous times as well..but for some reason the button is missing from your page every time I try...ROFL

oh btw 

Eff ya !

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 5:36 AM

CanineSupervisor:

I've tried to defriend you numerous times as well..but for some reason the button is missing from your page every time I try

Of course it is.

A Baggs is for life, not just for Christmas you know.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 7:27 AM

MBaggese:

Ducati916:

I think we played a long time back, but you don't like me no more?

Wasn't aware I did...thought you'd done me....but, I still love you long time...request sent

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 7:55 AM

here's one on your list...   hasn't played since  May

default.aspx

RSS