Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 3:45 AM

Havent read all the posts , but enough to know what its about.......... all i can say is i'm well aware of how close friends can become on here ... but the reality of it is ... you can have the closest friends , think you know them  ,  and then they disappear with out a trace.

Reality is they get they're accts disabled, axed,blocked ... by wgt due to  the fact they were caught with multiple accts ............ multi accts are a virus on this game , regardless if they are here to  earn credits or to simply play with ppls minds and or emotions . Fact is it will never end .............. wgt claims it's against the rules to have more than 1 acct but  the offenders just simply open a new acct when the 1 or  12 accts they had are closed .. 

I'm also  very aware of how it feels to lose a close friend who has passed away .... been here a while experienced it all  ..........fact remains  to many posers to much corruption easily  policed but  no action  taken  ..........  to close ones acct or multi accounts due to a violation of wgt policy ......  is redundant if thers no program  in place to  make it impossible to reopen an acct  from the offending IP address .....

Anyhow this is my farewell rant so  dont give a fk wat anyone thinks and wont be back to see  all th BS  responses ...  i was never here to write blogs  this section of the game is a fkn joke in my opinion   ,  i was only here to hit the ball around  ,  and for the most part it was fun ...  

So to all  of  you who are here to hit the ball have fun  try and  master the game as it is ...... good for you enjoy ............. dont get caught up in all the BS  and stay out of these fkn  useless forums they are for bloggers not  golfers 

thats it i'm out  fk U all 

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 4:10 AM

irisheyez5:
    thats it i'm out  fk U all 

Thanks and a Happy new year to you too

• RyjaTybas
    5,145 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 10:27 AM

Sometimes WGT feels like extended family - especially in CCs and with old friends. 

And like families there are the young and the old, the black sheep, the prodigal sons/daughters, the missing and the deceased.

Although, from WGT's view - we are probably all just cash cows.

Safe 17.

• garyk49
    2,318 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 4:48 PM

irisheyez5:

Who the hell pissed in his Cheerios.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 1:30 AM

I'm not goin' out lookin' for you. You sound rather inconsolable.

~backspinpunchfulldrivetopspinbladedwedgefringeholeoutdoublebogeyeagle!~

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:29 AM

I only pop in this thread every couple of months to see if there was any news about Lilly.

Obviously saw the question about Courteney and Paul / Stobsbee's reply, which is accurate. She had spent 3 years and 1 month leading The Peoples Club and wanted to wind down her time in / on WGT in a rather rapid fashion. 

When she turned ownership over to me in November of 2015 she told me she would be leaving WGT completely "probably by the end of February 2016."   (This is why the CourteneyFish Pony Tournament was run by WGT in January of 2016). On March 19th she messaged me and said our CC is in good hands, thanked me and said goodbye.

Kind of fitting I read this today as yesterday was Courteney's Birthday. Though I typically would not tell a woman's age .....She turned 23 yesterday.  When / If I hear back from my e-mail wishing her Happy Birthday, I can update you all.

alcaucin:

she didn't like me but I did her...

Andy: 

A week after she turned ownership of The Peoples Club to me she sent me a list of all the WGT she would have refused had they wanted to join TPC.  A rather extensive list in fact.   You were not on it....

Ed

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 5:59 PM

Andy: 

"A week after she turned ownership of The Peoples Club to me she sent me a list of all the WGT she would have refused had they wanted to join TPC.  A rather extensive list in fact.   You were not on it...."

Ed

I'm not surprised by this ^^. I think Andy is one of the coolest guys on here...always have. I'm confident he didnt think this was the case. People tend to believe, because they aren't favorites of the Mods, they are also not popular with the membership. Sadly, it is clear from the myriad complaints, that the mods and the players are on different pages.

ct

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 11:29 AM

pdb1:

Thanx Ed . She was a class act in my book . Going out of her way to provide me info as I came up . 

She also graciously accepted my first challenge in a CC vs CC interplay match with " The Peoples Club " . Although she did not play . She arranged for us a " TPC " team . Who properly initiated us with a sound beat down . Which we enjoyed and appreciated . 

I have many fond memories of conversations with her in these forums . I wish her the best . 

Paul

The amazing thing about Courteney Paul, was that at her young age she not only acted the part of a much older and wiser person, but lived it, day in and day out. I'm sure IRL she'll do fine, and at some point I'm also sure that she will  make someone very happy for the remainder of their lives together.

My fondest memories of being involved in any CC was my time spent in TPC with Court at the helm.

As the old saying goes though, "All good things must come to an end" but I will always wish nothing but the best for her for the way she treated me and the rest of the members of TPC.

RSS