Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 7:24 AM

Hello everyone!
    I would like to thank all those who enrolled so far, and encourage those who are thinking about it, to go for it :-) this is going to be a nice way to interact and know a great deal of players and Country Clubs.

We are at day 3 and we already have 10 country clubs in the competition... and a heck of a CC they are!!

Keep those subscription going fellas!

-abq-

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 9:01 AM

UK GOLFERS ELITE would like to be part of this comp please,i will submit a team of 10 within the next 2 weeks

Liam

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 11:22 AM

pierolitfiba:

PHASE ONE

All enrolled Teams will play four weeks worth of Rounds, from Week 41 to Week 44, that is the weekly 9-hole single play and the unlimited weekly CTTH.     Only the top 5 score of each Team will be noted and sum together for each weekly tournament, strokeplay and CTTH, and then only the top 15 Teams will be assigned points, following this rule:

hello Pierolitfiba ..why not let the whole cc play the phase one and you just pick the top 5 scores.....just my suggesstion.....in this way  the selection of picking the 10 players can be delayed for a month.. and in phase two  all captains must confirm their 10 players...

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 12:17 PM

Hi LadyLuck87,

Tracking the score of 10 known members of each enrolled Country Club is already a tough task... if we were to track all members of every enrolled CC (some have as much as 250 players...) would be too much for us to handle.

We decided to leave the choice and selection of the team players to each CC captain instead, I hope you will understand our decision.

-abq-

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:18 PM

Hi Carlo, abq

thanks for invite to this. I will get a team together as your tourneys are a pleasure to play in!

all the best

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 12:57 AM

Thx for the Invite.

'South East Skins'  would love to take part.

Team Captain is me   Mantis0014    and the rest of the team will be entered in the next couple days

Thx

Roger

• efratimike
    808 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 1:33 AM

SERENITY CC -Team Captian - 11DEN11 - REPLACING KITIN

MIKE

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 1:35 AM

AlbertoBQ:
    Tracking the score of 10 known members of each enrolled Country Club is already a tough task... if we were to track all members of every enrolled CC (some have as much as 250 players...) would be too much for us to handle.

just referring to PHASE ONE.....tracking a cc out of a few hundreds is easier than tracking a player out of a few thousands on the leaderboard ..less scrolling.. ..you,ll get what i mean when the time comes...:) ...anyway its not important ..just a small request...

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 1:39 AM

liam91:

UK GOLFERS ELITE would like to be part of this comp please,i will submit a team of 10 within the next 2 weeks

Liam

Thx Liam

Welcome in

Carlo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 1:46 AM

graemelee99:

Hi Carlo, abq

thanks for invite to this. I will get a team together as your tourneys are a pleasure to play in!

all the best

My pleasure get your club in this tournament...............sounds great

HELP HELP HELP arriving the banditos :))

bye

Carlo

RSS