Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 1:29 PM

Great fun if you are a virtual gamer..........not much fun if you are a virtual golfer. I think she will make but she is in the tall grass now.  GOOD LUCK.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 1:50 PM

Don't know if Jessica have done it just yet, but i did!!! LOL

http://www.wgt.com/members/yiannis197/default.aspx

Was just a goal to be achieved!! Practically it means nothing because i am not a player of that tie. Don't know if i am the first of this 50 breakthrough, but surely feels nice!! LOL

Wish you all the best and happy putting!!

PS.

I am not a cheater, i never used programs or anything, just play because i have fun. 250+ friends surely can assure this.

PS2

Now...how iam going to convince the others on alternate play that i am not a machine and miss is a part of this game?? Just kiddin of course..

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 2:16 PM

Yiannis1970:
    Don't know if Jessica have done it just yet, but i did!!! LOL

Looks like everyone forgot to keep an eye on the dude playing left field.

And I know I should probably feel a little guilty about this...but I honestly laughed my FAO when I read Yiannis' post.  Classic!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 3:02 PM

LOL great job but sorry, no where near the accomplishment as what Jess is doing....

You just turned legend yesterday and shot a 24 and 25, 2 rounds with your average starting over hardly compares to hers, now if your still there in a month or 2 that would be one he!! of a feat...props to ya anyway for making legend and shooting a 24 at Kiwiah...lol

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 3:56 PM

Who said anything about ''accomplishments'' or ''comparing'' to Jessica?

Saw it as a funny thing to do and i have done it...

fatdan seems that you take things too serious in here!! If i would too, i would say to look more carefully topic's title which about avgs and not comparison between players.

Ciao!!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 8:11 PM

Yiannis1970:

Saw it as a funny thing to do and i have done it...

fatdan seems that you take things too serious in here!! If i would too, i would say to look more carefully topic's title which about avgs and not comparison between players.

If you say so...

I did notice was the "entire" thread was about a TL named Jessica trying to get under a 50 avg. by shooting like over a hundred 24's and 25's in a row and what everyone thought about it, until "your" post about "yourself" and "your" 2 rounds as a legend that is... personally I never even heard of you before but it looks like your a good player, I'll watch your results and if you still around 49 after 30 more rounds I'll start a thread about you AND be your biggest fan, that thread will be Yiannis time, this thread isn't...

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 12:44 AM

Well if you say so...

Can i say mine now?

This thread turned out to be about a TL named Jessica who's trying to get under a 50 avg.

''What everyone thought about it''

My god!! How arrogant is that? Maybe even worse from various ''my'' and ''myself'' who's misinterpreted the OP's intention and contaminate the thread with just 2 lousy rounds. Well..i have to apologize to TLs like you then, because a humorous and a good faith post turned out to be the source of mocking and irony by your part.

Well..don't bother to start any thread on me mr. representative of the pubblic opinion. Don't need to. I guess i just turn back to the game and have fun, maybe making another round on Kiawah...who knows?

I apologize for not whipping my feet entering Olympus to make just a funny post. Will never happen again..

Take care.

PS

Jessica, i wish you all the best!! From what i 've seen you are a great great player and we have something in common. We both love Bethpage!! Hope that you achieved your goal about avg as soon as possible!!

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 5:31 AM

fatdan:

LOL great job but sorry, no where near the accomplishment as what Jess is doing....

You just turned legend yesterday and shot a 24 and 25, 2 rounds with your average starting over hardly compares to hers, now if your still there in a month or 2 that would be one he!! of a feat...props to ya anyway for making legend and shooting a 24 at Kiwiah...lol

+1

might be a while until he plays another ranked round if ever :)

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 4:23 AM

Your concern is very touching, tyvm.

When i complete the ranked rounds organized by CC host each week and the second round on Merion, first thing to do is to let you know!! If not, i won't be able to sleep well at nights...

• mukbrain
    225 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:05 PM

50.04 as of 3:01 PM PDT.

RSS