Forums

Help › Forums

Chilean Miners Rescue

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 20 2010 1:44 AM (5 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 8:23 PM

What a wonderful outcome to the Chilean miner rescue. It was a awe inspiring spectacle for the people of Chile and the world to watch. The tenacity of the Chilean miners is something the people all over the world can cherish.

God bless the miners and their families as they go forward with finding normalcy in their lives.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 8:43 PM

Here, here.....good to see good news for a change

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:24 AM

I watched all but 5 coming out (needed sleep) but congrats to all who where involved. A brilliant outcome. Well done all.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:33 AM

I think it'd be pretty fun to go through what they've been through.

Obviously 99% of the time, being a "trapped miner" is a bad thing, but when you get to sit around all day, smoke, bathe, etc., that's not too bad at all.  Minus the initial few days of believing that you were going to die, it would've been like summer camp... in a cave!

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 9:50 AM

I thought one miner's story was cute. He said as soon he got home he asked his wife if they could go upstairs. Wife says sure. He then asks her if they can try something different, a bit of anal. His wife reluctantly agrees. He then askes her if she would mind if he called her Pedro..........

The Yak

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 1:44 AM

LOL. i thought you were gona say something like the deepest, darkest.................

RSS