Forums

Help › Forums

Rory Macellroy or Lee Westwood?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 13 2012 6:05 PM (98 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 10:50 AM

Oh ok the question is who do i like best Rory or Lee "flyin right elbow" westwood?

Umm,,I like Rory. I don't know a whole lot about the guy other than it's Tiger that inspired him to get this good and also his dad is really cool and busted his ass as a club janitor to help Rory come up in golf.

I think Rory has the kind of game that TIger 'had'.

I'm sure Rory has more major tourneys up his sleeve. 

WEstwood has the talent to overcome swing mechanic flaws that would cause any other golfer to lose his mind. 

I can't really see 1 defect in Rory's swing,,kinda reminds me of Tiger when i first saw that swing,,a picture of beauty I'll say.

Go Rory!

• cricketrules
    1,050 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 1:51 PM

Both extremely talented golfers, capable of winning Majors, but I'd have to go with McIlroy at present. 

Of course, I'd have both of them over Tiger at the minute, despite his recent victory. I was also interested to see some comments made by Donald (who I'd have over any golfer on the planet) about McIlroy in regards to Woods in the run-up to their "showdown" in Dubai this week.

Jack.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 2:52 PM

Yani Tseng

Taiwan Taiwan
    SPORT: Golf

At the age of 22, she is the youngest golfer, male or female, to win five major championships. 

Be jealous.  Sincerely,  Ace 

• Bridge08
    384 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 3:11 PM

Westwood's 62 was a great round

• 2klix
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 9:09 AM

I say presently for consistency its Lee, although with Rory's Length and scrambling ability always in with a shout over a 4 day tournament but has bags of potential and years on his side.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:50 AM

BubbaCrusher007:

Oh ok the question is who do i like best Rory or Lee "flyin right elbow" westwood?

Umm,,I like Rory. I don't know a whole lot about the guy other than it's Tiger that inspired him to get this good and also his dad is really cool and busted his ass as a club janitor to help Rory come up in golf.

I think Rory has the kind of game that TIger 'had'.

I'm sure Rory has more major tourneys up his sleeve. 

WEstwood has the talent to overcome swing mechanic flaws that would cause any other golfer to lose his mind. 

I can't really see 1 defect in Rory's swing,,kinda reminds me of Tiger when i first saw that swing,,a picture of beauty I'll say.

Go Rory!

Who do you like now, who do you think is the better golfer? It's a no-brainer. Go Rory!!!Mcilroy

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 9:07 PM

Still want to know why John Daly isn't in this equation   lol.

RSS