Help › Forums

My Wish list

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 12 2009 1:51 PM (21 replies)
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 9:27 AM

Under the Available To:   - to show when you are in a game same as tourneys

Clothes, How hard would it be to change colours. I see 50 credits an outfit, shirt/pants/shoes. I am getting very tired of black/blue and beige. A great way to raise capital. :)

New putter that would zoom down to 15 feet / 10 feet and 5 feet (200 WGT credits?)

A way to send a small text note when invited to a game like "done in 15 minute" (goes with the icon showing you in a game). Thanks in advance

Kas

• Decarz2
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 11:44 AM

I agree with my friend Kaslo's wishlist and i have a little bit to add to it. Could you get some Callaway , and Nike equipment. I think that nike equipment should be the best when you get it because its played by the number 1 player in the world, Tiger Woods.

Can you please get some golf balls and some putters. 

Thank You in advance.

Decarz2

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 1:44 PM

I will add my voice to this list... Not so much for the equipment, as I am still trying to get used to the ones I already have...

But the others are very good ideas.  Communication to inviters while playing is very good.

I do like the idea of being able to spend money on non-competitive things like avatars outfits and the like.  Clothes and whatnot... if you want to spend the cash, fine, if you don't want to, fine too.  Good revenue stream there WGT.  Nothing that can be exploited and will let others express their creativity if they want to pay for it.. .seems a win - win to me.

But the one thing.. the absolute ONE thing that is on the very tippity top of my wish list... way above a driving range, a putting green, longer clubs, variable weather (rain, SNOW!) etc etc.. the absolute pinnacle of what I would like to see here is:

TURN THAT DAMNED BELL OFF!!!!    ARGH!!!!!!

That one feature would make a lot of people very very happy imho. 

There you go, my 2 pennies. 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 4:30 PM

Golf balls are coming up in our next release, and clothing and turning off the friend chime should be coming soon after.  Also planned for our next release is private communication between players.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 4:52 PM

thanks for the news :)

• Baiken
    53 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 4:57 PM

awesome

• BetaJohn
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 5:48 PM

HUZZAH!!!  I am in dire need of an improved golf ball......or at least, I think

• Decarz2
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2009 4:32 AM

Ha WGtalex, when will the next release be? Just wondering

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2009 11:05 AM

End of the month.

• Decarz2
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2009 11:16 AM

Thank you for your response to the time od the next release wg talex but, will you get new brands of clubs. Specifically NIKE like I asked. And when you do , ( If do u do) plase make them the best. let no other brand ever top them either. They're played by the worlds # 1 , TIGER, their performance should be #1 on this game.

Thank You

Decarz2

RSS