Forums

Help › Forums

L32 R11 irons vs L59 Ping G25 irons.. Help pls?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 28 2014 9:50 PM (20 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 3:57 PM

ISH47:
    Only thing I've learned so far is that I don't need to add 5 yds to the RBZ when using full bs.. it doesn't seem as though full bs hurts distance the way it did with the Pings

Lol, you'll need to add 10 instead of 5 when the wind is blowing in your face, especially if playing with a ball with a lot of spin. The higher the total spin (club + ball), the more distance tail wind adds and head wind takes from you. Owned the G20s, tried the Bladez a few times, the head wind (with full bs) will hurt your distance more with the Bladez.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 4:02 PM

mkrizan86:
    Lol, you'll need to add 10 instead of 5 when the wind is blowing in your face, especially if playing with a ball with a lot of spin.

Yeah, already learned that lesson too.. lol.. I'm working on using no b/s into headwind, I think I can control the distance better with the roll out. Good advice.

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 4:05 PM

lol ya spedemon it was just taking to long for my post to get checked by the moderators! it was a good choice, they are good irons! thanks for letting me know how you liked them and how far they got you!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 4:16 PM

ISH47:
    "meter retarded" players

me also lmao 

ISH47:
    Of course, I'm exaggerating a tad.. but I said all that just to make the point that it's not as easy as "make sure to miss into the wind".. lol.. If I could do that every time.. I damn sure would.

nothing is fool proof or works all the time just give the clubs a chance they will pay off in the end bro 

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 4:33 PM

I think my forums post got hijacked! lol

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 4:55 PM

spdemon:

ISH47:
    "meter retarded" players

me also lmao 

HEY HEY HEY!!! You 2 live in the new politically correct version USA, that's "meter challenged" G'DA*N IT....

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 5:07 PM

fatdan:

spdemon:

ISH47:
    "meter retarded" players

me also lmao 

HEY HEY HEY!!! You 2 live in the new politically correct version USA, that's "meter challenged" G'DA*N IT....

lol 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 5:22 PM

ChromeSlayer:

lol well u already got the pings though ( how ya like em btw)

so we moved on to a different set i guess lol

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 6:01 PM

spdemon:

ChromeSlayer:

lol well u already got the pings though ( how ya like em btw)

so we moved on to a different set i guess lol

they are good so far! i like the high trajectory

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 8:07 PM

ChromeSlayer:

lol ya spedemon it was just taking to long for my post to get checked by the moderators! it was a good choice, they are good irons! thanks for letting me know how you liked them and how far they got you!

LOL sorry bro I didn't c this post till now but glad ya like them 

Best clubs(pings that is ) till the 75 aka 79 bladez imo no need to really get any other before then  

RSS