Forums

Help › Forums

WGT problems

Wed, Aug 20 2014 7:41 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dave17384
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 4:48 PM

I think wgt need to sort out the site. There always seems to be problems. Game cancelled, game frozen, slider jumping all over the place, being returned to main page. The only thing that works consistently are the ads you have to watch repeatedly when these problems occur.

• rlj1245
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 10:59 PM

So very true and WGT knows about these issues, there are working on it, lol

• BHess7
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 5:28 AM

Why is it so hard to post a message... reply is the only way to get a post started? Confusing...just wanted to let WGT know, and I'm sure you've heard this...is that its a fantastic game when it works... and I know you can't control the internet connections and speeds etc.  but everytime i play...at some point the swing meter gets jittery and completely screws up my shot.... this is frustrating 12 holes into a good round and all of the sudden you triple the next three...because its stuttering... just makes me quit... seems to be the biggest problem you have.... I would play and probaly even pay... which is WGT's goal I assume...if I knew it would be consistent..... until then I will play sparatically...and never throw a dime at it.... sorry

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 10:32 AM

BHess7:

this is frustrating 12 holes into a good round and all of the sudden you triple the next three...because its stuttering...

Use Task Manager to advantage 

Smooth meter

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 10:51 AM

BHess7:
    Why is it so hard to post a message... reply is the only way to get a post started?

Noobs to the forum experience limitations:

- I suppose that all are on moderation, i.e. the post is delayed by manual interference.

- Some noobs are subject to a "open topic" block, some are not. Apparently, you are one of the former. After about 20 posts, or after public complaint, you may be released by the mods.

• AZMountainMan
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 10:06 PM

Here are some things that helped me.

Download CCleaner This program has been around a long time. It is well known and completely safe.Download it and run it before you open your browser to play.

http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/?tag=main;pop

Go to www.adobe.com and make sure you have the latest version of flash player.

Go to http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/167923.aspx and run the flash test on all the browsers you have on you computer and use the one that scores the highest when you play. With Google Chrome my score was off  the charts. Mozilla Firefox came in 2nd. Your mileage my vary.

• PAGES
RSS