Forums

Help › Forums

*** Icon and Shoe uneven lie invitational ***

Sun, Aug 10 2014 12:25 PM (132 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:41 PM

WGTicon:

it starts at 5am pst tomorrow... so about 13 1/2hrs from now :)

until then, you can't enter it.

-wgticon

Does that mean we might have "downtime" tonight? Or is it too early to announce "downtime"? I love to know if I should play until then, or get some things done, and play leter.

Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:49 PM

jayw4862:

WGTicon:

-wgticon

Does that mean we might have "downtime" tonight? Or is it too early to announce "downtime"? I love to know if I should play until then, or get some things done, and play leter.

Thanks

can't get anything past you!

yes, it's possible but too early for me to announce, so we started it at 5am to make sure, if it's indeed happening we can start after it :)

yes, 18 holes

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 4:46 PM

WGTicon:

jayw4862:

WGTicon:

-wgticon

Thanks

can't get anything past you!

yes, it's possible but too early for me to announce, so we started it at 5am to make sure, if it's indeed happening we can start after it :)

yes, 18 holes

Thank you :-)

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 5:02 PM

Just FYI, on the main page this thread reads as "*** Icon".  I was hoping for some drama.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 5:11 PM

I,, AINT SCARRRRT ...

.... very cool,,, ya'll donating balls to top 3...

i personally .. don;t want it to be for any creds... keep it funn... because .. 1st u will have the ones..who want ya to make it for more creds....

then those,, that will want ya to pay like,, the top 40 ... so ..its so chopped up ya win back less than ya put in...which seams really dum to me... IMO 

so,,, i will join in an try hard as i can ... if its free ...

i just wish there was a way to keep the thread for it ..on top ...so ppl can ...describe their round .. cuss...cry  or talk smack....:) whatever ..

peace.... WHEN THE GOING GETS TUFF...the TUFF.play strixons.... :)_~~

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 6:13 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

I,, AINT SCARRRRT ...

.... very cool,,, ya'll donating balls to top 3...

i personally .. don;t want it to be for any creds... keep it funn... because .. 1st u will have the ones..who want ya to make it for more creds....

then those,, that will want ya to pay like,, the top 40 ... so ..its so chopped up ya win back less than ya put in...which seams really dum to me... IMO 

so,,, i will join in an try hard as i can ... if its free ...

i just wish there was a way to keep the thread for it ..on top ...so ppl can ...describe their round .. cuss...cry  or talk smack....:) whatever ..

peace.... WHEN THE GOING GETS TUFF...the TUFF.play strixons.... :)_~~

I agree. Keep it free and just for some sleeves. Once the credits get involved the tears start to fall. I won't be able to play all 4 rounds but I'll play what I can. 30 and 50 green speed sound nearly impossible but fun as can be trying.

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 7:02 PM

I wish I were free this weekend. This sounds like fun.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 7:17 PM

Sadly, I'll have to miss this event too, as I'm gone most of next week. Real shame this is on during one of the only weeks in the summer we're away.

But real glad that it's happening, and hope there's a strong turnout.

• JKURTZ85
    147 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 8:03 PM

how long going to be own???

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 8:16 PM

when you're talking about 50 green speed. Is that the stint meter you're planning on running the greens at???

I'm looking forward to this, but if that's true. seems a bit over the top imo.

Great concept though. I would love to see tough winds uneven lies kind of stuff with a 13.5 14 on the stint meter. Would be very challenging still but perhaps a bit less hair tearing out.

AB

RSS