Forums

Help › Forums

Is this 16...

Sat, Oct 4 2014 9:45 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 4:32 AM

I'll tell you for sure what doesn't work, excuses, events that are successfull very seldom just happen, it's usually a promoter of event keeping up with it, falling up with sending one message at a time to players to join and remember to play again when the next round occurs , you can go to my score hisry and look up American Majors , we hold one a week , were like on 63 , and we have less than 45 to 50 members and weekly post 40 plus scores and it's done the way i mentioned aboove and recruiting active members all the time, thus releasing dead wood, So one has to be the bad guy, just check out our numbers and were a little club by design.....numbers dont lie.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 5:34 AM

I agree to some extant, but before you could go to country club games from main menu and see all the games the club where having on at the same time , not having to jump to three different  pages ... but its all go, wgt.com has come a long way, Im hoping in the future 2,3,4 players can play as a group in CC events, or maybe have a place for CC vs CC, Im sure in the near future it will happen, look whats changed just in 3 years.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 5:35 AM

Maybe we could run a few tourneys at the same time , exact same conditions, run it for a week. same course,wind,tees,everything a like, then at the end of the week we add up the agreed upon amount of players and the lowest scoring team wins ... just let me know. Alex, The American Golf Academy and Skype Club.  we agree upon a time to start them, and finish them, best way to discuss this is cell phone or skyping let me know my brother ... skype name is alexborges1963, from tampa florida. my cell is 813 778-8084, we have nick named these events CC vs CC Simucast tourneys .

• PAGES
RSS