Forums

Help › Forums

How do we use the Notebook

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 7 2020 3:16 PM (21 replies)
  • 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 9:36 AM

I already take my own notes but sometimes it takes a while to find them.  I like the idea of having the notes pull up from the course and hole you're currently playing.  I'm not thrilled about not being able to edit your current notes while playing MP games but that's not the end of the world.

However, I've just heard from a friend who has it that the Notebook doesn't even display notes from Best OF courses (in any format).  I'm not sure if he has an old notebook or a new one lol.

Can someone please confirm if this is true or not?  If so that seems like something which needs to be fixed (as well as being able to edit the book during MP games).

Cheers.  Sean.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 10:07 AM

I've heard that notes from a genuine course's holes aren't taken to their copy in a BO course. You have to enter the data on the "same" hole separately.

E.g. BPB#1 and BoF#1 are not linked.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 12:23 PM

alosso:

I've heard that notes from a genuine course's holes aren't taken to their copy in a BO course. You have to enter the data on the "same" hole separately.

E.g. BPB#1 and BoF#1 are not linked.

This is true, they are not linked from within the Notebook feature, although it does have additional pages for the CTTH versions.

You can access the Notebook without having to be playing however, as there is an icon next to each course in the Game Client wwindow, so it's a relatively quick job to copy notes from one hole and paste it to the 'Best of...' version if you wish, provided you can remember which hole it is on which course.

Still not very convenient, I agree.

• f1fanman
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 12:48 PM

Note book sucks. I'd give balls for real notes on courses.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 4:29 PM

Are you suggesting someone do the work for you?  I am sure there are some players around who would be interested if that is the case. A sleeve per course perhaps?

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 5:37 AM

f1fanman:

Guess you have never visited the best golf tips website for WGT on the net.

LINK

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 7:07 AM

f1fanman:

Considering that you just joined WGT how would you know what the notebook does ? L15 Hack 150 avg. no need for a notebook when you play with starter clubs but what clubs do you need the notes on or should I say which account ?

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 10:07 AM

f1fanman:

ask her

http://www.wgt.com/members/kilbraur/announcements/default.aspx

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 4:15 AM

HackWilson1930:

Are you suggesting someone do the work for you?  I am sure there are some players around who would be interested if that is the case. A sleeve per course perhaps?

I ain't that cheap! A sleeve per hole more like it.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 4:23 AM
    So I bought the notebook but Where is it? No icon anywhere and certainly not next to my user name , help please?
RSS