Help › Forums

24 hours online?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:02 AM (6 replies)
  • Chama
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 3:45 AM

Hi WGT,

friends told me to appear available or rather online although im not.

Taking a look at the WGT Players List by myself beeing offline, i saw that this is true

and seems to be 24 hours a day.

Could you please check this?

´Thanks

Chama

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 10:25 AM

Perhpas it's because you don't click on log out before leaving the site?

• Chama
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 3:22 AM

Hi seveking and thanks for your answer,

but i dont think so, i log out in 99,9% for sure.

And unfortunately i have noticed more problems...

Some friends doesnt appear on my list although they are online. Sometimes they are not listed until i get invitation.Sometimes it looks like they are logging in and out the whole time. Sometimes they are just there like it should be.Talking to them , they report me not to do like that or beeing online although i cant see them on my list.

2 weeks before all was working fine.

As you can imagine, this circumstances makes it nearly impossible to handle invitations or finding friends for playing.

So it would be very nice to get answer from WGT if it is possible to solve this problem.

thanking you in anticipation

chama

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 6:58 AM

i think it s ok now, can t see u anymore :)

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 9:05 PM

u re online again !?

• Clutchgreen
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 4:24 AM
    I am having the exact same issue. I joined up on this last week and mentioned it to a friend. He and I talk, says he is online and is an added friend however it shows him offline. He says he sees that I am online. This makes no sense and its very irritating. Can anyone give the reason why this is happening? Thanks Clutch.
  • Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:02 AM

There is a way to hide yourself from players when you are online. Maybe someone has this feature turned on and does not know it.

RSS