Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:30 AM (39 replies)
  • BarryJones
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:51 AM

These surveys never complete – they just waste peoples time when they are in the process of starting to play WTG. It is a total con and is spoiling the enjoyment of WTG.

• strokes11
    19 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 3:19 PM

I wouldn't have my driver if I didn't do those surveys.  I just did em while I was playing a MP round, got my credits and scooped it the next round.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 3:38 PM

Ampario surveys (long and short version) take some work in getting into the actual survey but do pay. I don't know what I would do with out them. The My View survey hasn't payed me for the last 9 surveys I took. But you do get MVP's and you could use those to purchase a VISA card worth either 25, 50, 75, or 100 dollars. I'm only 4000 MVPS away from the 25 dollar one. And I'll use that for this game. Any other surveys not sure about. There is one that is titled something like "We want to hear from you". I've done 3 of those and still haven't been payed. So I would stick the Ampario surveys. One is worth 150credits and the other is worth450 credits. One a day and before you know it you will be able to have anything you want in the pro shop provided your at the correct level.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 4:07 PM

I won't touch them ever again - last three I started I was told I qualified, wasted time answering numerous questions, only to be told I didn't qualify. Did I mention this was AFTER bring told I qualified, and starting the actual survey? It's as if they didn't get the answers they wanted, and decided to deep six my free credits because of it.

They are getting information to sell to marketing groups, and don't want to pay for it.

• ljdn
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 8:17 PM

Exactly right! I didn't come here to answer surveys, and if that's the only way that I can get credits, then don't know how long I will bother.

I love the game-- it is challenging, frustrating, entertaining -- everything you could ask for. And I would be happy to answer legit surveys and such, if they worked. But the profit-loss doesn't seem to be there.

WGT, don't let others ruin a great experience. Get your suppliers in line, and DEMAND that they provide value!!!!

• BarryJones
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 7:39 AM

I quite agree with you - just wastes our time and we get nuthin!!!

• Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 8:03 AM

My expirience as a publisher my self, is that you only get payed if you create a new account on their site and do the first survey. You never get payed for doing more surveys after that. But like I said, thats my expirience and I use a different marketing company, so I dont know if they use the same system here, but I think that its very likely.

• ajr18
    44 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 4:36 AM
    ive pre qualified for surveys in the last week but when i click to take them it says thanks for trying is anyone else having problems
  • Mrwhiteone
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:59 AM

me too. I have tried all the surveys...some complete (but get no credits) some say you qualify...you complete there questions...and then they say you dont qualify..!!! SORT IT OUT WGT....THIS A CON..!! and I.m sure you shouldnt be able to get away with it,

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:26 PM

Good Day,,  I paid for all my clubs this way

RSS