Forums

Help › Forums

Aliens grab Andyson's balls on PH2! - Enquirer Special Report July, 2014

Sat, Apr 17 2021 10:31 AM (24 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 2:57 PM

I just got this in an e-mail....

Its true!  Our ace reporter and Team Yancy member  Andyson did some investigating recently all up on the Pinehurst No. 2 course searching for the answer to "Is this game rigged?"

Watch the video to see what he found!

I recommend clicking on the YouTube link in the video to view a larger sized version.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 3:07 PM

The truth is out there .

OPY

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 3:12 PM

omg - i busted a gut!!! and it's no small gut lemme tell ya.

yancy vision (beta)  - I lost it on the 2nd replay using it - 

you're amazing Andy!  thanks for the laugh -  i'll be revisiting this one like it's required therapy after some shots :)  

Awesome

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 3:29 PM

Lol top drawer Andy,had me in stitches.The biggest shock for me was you dinging the meter twice with that shaky meter lol.

Can't wait for next instalment keep it up:)

Russell

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 4:06 PM

russellfahey:
    The biggest shock for me was you dinging the meter twice with that shaky meter lol.

Let me just say I have a ton more respect for the special effects artists in the movies russel! LMAO

Happy to read it brought some laughs to the forum.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 5:50 PM

It sure did Andy ,  thanks for reminding me to  look at the forum .  Great video mon  ami Thank you.

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 6:29 PM

Every time I have played at Pinehurst No. 2 I had this strange feeling that I have been watched, now I know it was a Bigfoot. 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 11:09 PM

LOL

That was awesome!

I've been telling everyone that pinehurst is haunted, and if they don't believe me after that video….then i'm gonna wonder about them!

btw Andy, how in heck did you ding it all the time? Is there something you're not telling us??

:)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 11:10 PM

LOL

That was awesome!

I've been telling everyone that pinehurst is haunted, and if they don't believe me after that video….then i'm gonna wonder about them!

btw Andy, how in heck did you ding it all the time? Is there something you're not telling us??

:)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 1:26 AM

Nice one Andy.    Good to know someone is looking into these things and trying to keep WGT honest.

Be sure to regularly change your address and phone number and, if possible, your appearance.  These are some nasty people you're dealing with.

RSS