Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Sat, May 18 2024 7:40 AM (2,562 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 1:06 AM

spa75:
    Nice shout , MarchieB. Hi Scott,  hello all. On that note I'll say A Caracal. ✌🍀

Hi Shane.

Hopefully I'll get part two out today, but this video is taking a lot longer to render than I expected. Cheers.

• HamdenPro
    2,458 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 9:06 AM

A Caracal

• ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 9:17 AM

Thanks Steff.

There's a reason why this part two is delayed and I will explain that when it has finished rendering.

• ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 11:14 AM
    What Am I ? : Segmented Cylinder : Answer
    SCOTT-O-RAMA

Right, after all that waiting, we have a winner.

I have no idea how you got that MarchieB, but you were absolutely right, first guess and bang! Nailed it. Well done Marchie.

GUESSES :

Bobcat
    Watchband/twist o flex
    Caracal
    Now, the reason for the delay. I didn't anticipate anyone getting it right so soon, so I had to render opening all the segments all at once and each one takes about an hour to render, so the whole sequence takes about 24 hours in total, my bad. I wouldn't normally finish the video with the camera at such a shallow angle either, but I didn't want to delay the video any further, so it'll have to do. I'll have to be more organised in future.
    EDIT : There's a short unintentional blackout in the middle of the above video, it's not you, it's me, lol. I'll try to fix that.
    EDIT 2 : I've repaired and finished the final video.
    Thank you for playing and see you next time.  ; )
  • spa75
    346 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 7:59 AM

Ty Scott. 

N1 MarchieB.   Had a feeling you were right,  🤘.

Till nxt time, Gl all and happy smashing🏌🏌‍♀️.

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 8:30 AM

Boy, I totally misunderstood what you were asking for here, and don't have a clue how Marchie saw a bobcat there, good job, Marchie.

• ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 8:47 AM

Cheers Shane.  ; )

No worries Gary, perhaps I should've explained it better. And you can always ask what the hell I'm on about.  : ))

• RoggRR
    617 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 8:30 AM

Wow. He got it just by looking the grass behind the cat.

ChatAI helped maybe, lol

• MarchieB
    1,527 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 9:40 AM

garyk49:
      ... and don't have a clue how Marchie saw a bobcat there, good job, Marchie.

Really it was just a good and lucky educated guess. I knew that both bobcats and lynx are a yellow-brownish color with pointy, black tipped ears.

Now figuring out their names, Beauregard and Lucie, that was MUCH more difficult!!! 😂

• ScottHope
    10,277 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 10:18 AM

Was a good observation as the ear was still inside the tube.

RSS