Forums

Help › Forums

millions of.........

Mon, Apr 12 2021 5:14 PM (9 replies)
  • pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 2:38 PM

With all these millions of members.Why does it take sometimes 10,15,20 search agains in "join a game" mode?

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:01 AM

Millions of members that have joined WGT since it started in 2008.

Most of those millions are no longer active. Currently active is a much smaller number, and active right now likely means some 10's of thousands.

You can only 'join a game' that hasn't yet started.

At any given time up to 98% of those wanting to play have already started a game.

A better approach is to be the one that creates a game rather than joining a game someone else created. That way you get to choose the golf course and what range of tier levels you are willing play with.

I too am a Legend, and I set the Player Invite to Tour Pro and up when I Create a Game.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:07 AM

thanx

• frappefort
    3,992 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 12:15 PM

+1 APEX ,     also  I have been around for a few years now ,and I did notice  that when summer come around there is less players available.   I think it is normal . Also Paul  you have 80+ members in your club (congrats)   you should have some to play with .......        If you do not mind playing with an  average  Tour Legend  (  average is complementing myself  more like a hack most time loll) ,   Send me an invite  .   Francois (Frapp)  PS: I always say yes to a new friend invite .

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 5:28 PM

you are right no problems finding matches,i guess just bitching that day.Sent you an invite.See you on the course.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 5:32 PM

P.S. There are probably no average T L's .Congrats.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:00 PM

pdb1:

P.S. There are probably no average T L's .Congrats.

You're quite right. Especially when it comes to Francois (Frapp). He's the most modest person I've ever met here and his good manners are only matched by his incredible playing ability.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 2:41 AM

Thank you. I sensed that and you also.A lot of good people on these forums  responding to posts.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 5:14 PM

pdb1:

With all these millions of members.Why does it take sometimes 10,15,20 search agains in "join a game" mode?

That's what I've been meaning to ask .

In PCEA CREATE A GAME .

Most of the time I go the 5 minutes without 1 player come on .

Also . How does one get their profile active to accept random games from the CREATOR .

Like if they are inviting ANY player . How can I get in those rounds ?

RSS