Forums

Help › Forums

I can't get through a multi player round....ever!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:33 AM (6 replies)
  • Rakassan
    100 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:02 PM

Should we all just stop playing with other players?  Every single game I play someone quits and it locks up the game.  Before the changes when people quit it would not mess up your round but now its killing every single game I and everyone else plays.  I hate playing alone but it seems the only way to get through 9 rounds of golf on here.  Why can we not fix the code on this WGT? WHY WHY WHY!!!

• Oddan
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 3:15 PM

yea you guys should really fix the freezing thing, drives me crazy

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 3:25 PM

Hey guys, this should be resolved but if you are still experiencing game freezing, as of today and specific to someone leaving a multiplayer game, please direct message me.  Thanks very much!

• Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 5:42 PM

WGTSky:

Hey guys, this should be resolved but if you are still experiencing game freezing, as of today and specific to someone leaving a multiplayer game, please direct message me.  Thanks very much!

Wow!!

Welcome back Sky

It would be nice to know where you and the rest of the WGT Staff have been for the last 6 days while the membership has been tearing its hair out.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/24034.aspx

• chunter26
    219 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 6:00 PM

seems to be fixed from my experience today. three times had disconnects without freezing. 1st day out of last 3

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 5:04 AM

easiest way to avoid quitters.......www.wgtls.co.uk

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:33 AM

chips, they have been in wales. u try goin to the ryder cup and not stayin for an extra week on a bender with the welsh:)

RSS