Hello WGT... is anyone listening?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 4 2010 4:14 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 5:27 AM

Hello WGT... is anyone listening?

I've just had another useless day on WGT with not one score recorded.

Why you may ask.

Since the changes you made to the levels and the inclusion of experience points the whole game has gone from bad to worse.

Disconections are running rife in multi-player games but that's not the real problem.

Now when they disconnect, the game freezes almost everytime spoiling the game for everyone and causing massive frustration. I've now had two very frustrating days.

Now you could say it's a free game so stop complaining but I've spent about $160 on this free game so that makes me a paying customer and therefore the right to have some reasonable satisfaction with the product.

At the very least I would expect a game to continue without what appears to be your temperamental servers going into melt down when someone disconnects. Or even the message that you are no longer connected when my ISP is working well.

Add to all this your damned swing meter which is about as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike, you might finally get the message that all is not well and your customers are unhappy.

As for the Experience Points helping to stop disconnections... read my lips.... IT IS NOT WORKING - they are getting worse.

Fix your servers, fix the swing meter and punish those that disconnect.

Simple as that.

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 5:44 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MEN !!!

I have had the same problems also it's just exactly the way you described it.

Good Post

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 5:48 AM

Chipsalot do a visual trace on WGT`s servers and you will see a lot of bottle necks

just google visual trace

• Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:07 AM

Tigerwids:

Chipsalot do a visual trace on WGT`s servers and you will see a lot of bottle necks

just google visual trace

Thanks but I'm not interested in their 'bottle necks' that's not my problem it is theirs.

If a customer complained to me that the product or services being providing weren't meeting the mark, I'd investigate the problem and fix it.

The same 'ethic' applies to WGT.

We're entitled to peaceful enjoyment of the game.

• Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:20 AM

TNP56:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MEN !!!

I have had the same problems also it's just exactly the way you described it.

Good Post

Thank you TNP56

• fitspat
    14 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:29 AM

So eloquently put Chipsalot I too am having freeze problems when the other player disconnects mid game, as well as the" you are no longer connected" message. As well as spending my hard earned on my avatar and clubs the fun is slowly slipping away from this game.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 7:28 AM

What a great post Chipsalot...

I quit playing Multi-Play yesterday when I had 4 players Quit in 4 diferent consecutive games ... and ALL the games FROZE up after the player quit.

I really do not like playing alone... so why am I forced to do this WGT?

I have an idea WGT,   why don't you Post a "Customer Satisfaction Survey" on these Forums.   Just ask a few questions and I know you will get the message.

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 8:13 AM

I can honestly say no one is listening which is why it's getting worse.

I know which settings to set, have outstanding internet, blah blah blah and I'm constantly disconnected now.

Their idea of fixing the game to change our focus on "new" features.

This tactic is dead and the corpse is starting to stink.

TMPC

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 8:17 AM

My avatar is half way through a swing as I type this. It's a damned waste of my time when I could be playing another game, ban these disconnectors. GRR!!!

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:10 AM

I posted the following bug today. I did not receive a response......

Match Play Bug

PoorPoorFairFairAverageAverageGoodGoodExcellentExcellent
    10-01-2010 8:06 AM by RUSTY40. 0 replies.
    • RUSTY40 United States
      10-01-2010 8:06 AM

Just attempted  a match play . After opponent hit second shot the game would

not load next shot. I waited about 5 minutes-screen showed both players loading.

I disconnected and when I was sent to the main menu to reconnect it said I had

not returned in time and I forfeited match and lost. I sent two bug reports while

the game was attempting to load. I should not lose a match if WGT refuses to let me

play.

• PAGES
RSS