Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 1:15 PM

Hey Scott, curious how often they update the clubs, I know they got the Callaway paradym irons not too long ago, and I was looking at moving up but wasn't sure if the 2024 Callaway Apex irons will be coming out sometime after New Year's or does it take some time for them to update? Just was curious. Thanks 

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2023 12:52 AM

Hi ryry, I honestly have no idea what triggers updates in the pro shop. Maybe WGT waits until the current clubs are no longer available to buy in real life before ditching them or perhaps they get a nudge from the brands to update them. I guess there is something in the licensing, but what that is, only WGT knows.

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 2:46 AM

Tables updated.

Pro Shop Tables

Periodic update.

• Coachcasa
    791 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2023 12:31 PM

I play with the Callaway Rogue ST Max 3 Wood (lvl 96+).  I am presuming that has been replaced by the Paradym model?  When I'm playing sometimes the Rogue iis rated for 250 yards and sometimes 252 yards.  Any idea why it changes constantly?  

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2023 1:17 AM

Hi Coach. Yes, I believe the Callaway Rogue was replaced by the Paradym 3 wood in January of this year.

The only thing that changes club distances is apparel, I believe. I'm not into that part of the game so if you want more info, you'll have to ask elsewhere, sorry about that.

• Squatch031
    175 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2024 11:52 AM

It appears now that the Paradym, which I own, have now been replaced by the Smoke.  I compared to mine and distances are the same.  Not sure why they keep changing the names unless it is to make players think the newer names are better.

• GreenLaser
    178 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2024 10:37 PM

Squatch031:

It appears now that the Paradym, which I own, have now been replaced by the Smoke.  I compared to mine and distances are the same.  Not sure why they keep changing the names unless it is to make players think the newer names are better.

Possibly some sort of agreement between WGT and Callaway to keep things on WGT in line with Callaway's current clubs.

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2024 2:15 AM

The only apparent change is the price, and the appearance and the name. 8 )

• callaghan159
    6,225 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2024 3:01 AM

ScottHope:

The only apparent change is the price.

Every time wgt adds something new the prices go up.....look at the price of the new balls...ridiculess... LMAO.

RSS