Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,128 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 5:42 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    @ScottHope  Maybe I'll have to buy a whole bunch of sleeves in advance before they're gondie...And thanks for explaining it to conveyorguy, Scott.  Cheers! :-)
    Sorry Simon, I should've let you answer that one, my eagerness shut the door on my manners there.

Thank you.  : )

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,518 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 6:00 AM

ScottHope:

Sorry Simon, I should've let you answer that one, my eagerness shut the door on my manners there.

Please don't apologize, Scott. No need.

Quite on contrary, it was very well explained. (^.^)b

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 3:37 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

ScottHope:

Please don't apologize, Scott. No need.

Quite on contrary, it was very well explained. (^.^)b

Thank you both...i'll stick to my notes :)

• ScottHope
    10,128 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 1:27 AM

Paul, all the indications point to the Nike clubs being removed from the pro shop at the end of November. As for the balls? I don't honestly know for sure.

• ScottHope
    10,128 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 4:07 AM

pdb1:
    Thanx Scott . Anything purchased prior to that will remain active forever . The same as any discontinued item . I would presume . 
    Yes.   : )  Cheers.

• Pissedoff666
    218 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 6:47 AM

What is the reason Nike equipment is being removed and is it being replaced with decent equipment??????? I have really come accustomed to the Nike balls, know what I am saying????     TYVM..... BRIAN ⛳️⛳️⛳️

• ScottHope
    10,128 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 10:55 AM

Golf news.

I don't know if WGT intend to replace it with anything, we will have to wait for further information.

Yes.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,518 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 4:36 AM

Has there ever been any previous case in which WGT launched a sales promotion or discount before removing one of their golf balls from the pro shop?

I don't know if it'd be wise to purchase a whole bunch of NIKE balls in advance or wait till the next announcement (if any).

My agony is... What if I bought a pile of NIKE balls and then WGT would launch a massive sales promotion before removing them, just like the way they're doing with the NIKE clubs right now. Or on the contrary to that, what if I waited till the end of November and then desperately seeing all the NIKE balls gone along with the clubs all of a sudden overnight?

On which side would you take a chance if you were in my shoes?

RSS