Forums

Help › Forums

Cheats: It's Long Past Time That WGT Took This and the Members Seriously

Tue, Apr 15 2014 9:46 AM (99 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 11:38 AM

Wgt don't comment on cheating threads or anything to do with cheating because they don't want players to know how they find the cheats. It would be like the police revealing how they catch criminals. But they do, do something about them and i've seen many accounts disappear over the years.

I have no idea how many people sign up to wgt each day but my guess is that over a quarter could be multi accounts. Wgt can't be expected to spot everyone single 1 of them.

Like wgt/Icon always says, if you suspect someone then send wgt an email and they'll check it out. If that person you've reported account remains then you were probably wrong.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 11:38 AM

Dubfore:

Where am I being negative?   

If you post anymore racist abuse on my wall I will report you, dis-agreeing with a point of view is no excuse for your vile insinuations. You sir, disgust me.

Dubfore's CC - Fair PlayG.C . (that buckled my irony meter)   One to avoid ?

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 1:13 PM

PaulTon:

Dubfore:

Where am I being negative?   

If you post anymore racist abuse on my wall I will report you, dis-agreeing with a point of view is no excuse for your vile insinuations. You sir, disgust me.

Dubfore's CC - Fair PlayG.C . (that buckled my irony meter)   One to avoid ?

Racist abuse?  You make make false allegations then delete the evidence?

Since when is  ".......British 'wit'...."   racist?  Would you care to enlighten the members here and make some more allegations?   What did I say?  You lying b***astard.

A classic case of give it but can't take it.   Count yourself lucky I'm not standing next to you and your girlfriend Mandyson.   Gobshites, the pair of yiz!

Go on now with your girlfriend and search out some more posts to show how smart yiz are.   

We have a saying here in Ireland, 'their's always one', but rarely do you get two together, and he has a girlfriend!!   BMBL   :-)

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 1:26 PM

DAZZA501:

Wgt don't comment on cheating threads or anything to do with cheating because they don't want players to know how they find the cheats. It would be like the police revealing how they catch criminals. But they do, do something about them and i've seen many accounts disappear over the years.

I have no idea how many people sign up to wgt each day but my guess is that over a quarter could be multi accounts. Wgt can't be expected to spot everyone single 1 of them.

Like wgt/Icon always says, if you suspect someone then send wgt an email and they'll check it out. If that person you've reported account remains then you were probably wrong.

Thanks for that Dazza, I'd like to believe something is being done. I hope WGT take on board what DedBunny says about repairing the game.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 2:04 PM

Dubfore:

Racist abuse?  You make make false allegations then delete the evidence?

Since when is  ".......British 'wit'...."   racist?  Would you care to enlighten the members here and make some more allegations?   What did I say?  You lying b***astard.

A classic case of give it but can't take it.   Count yourself lucky I'm not standing next to you and your girlfriend Mandyson.   Gobshites, the pair of yiz!

Go on now with your girlfriend and search out some more posts to show how smart yiz are.   

We have a saying here in Ireland, 'their's always one', but rarely do you get two together, and he has a girlfriend!!   BMBL   :-)

...sure.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 2:08 PM

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 2:21 PM

IRISHPUNK:

dedBuNNy:

The only reason CheatEngine works is because whoever coded this game didn't assign proper locking conditions on certain assets. 

I can  guaranty  you one thing, shooting 52's over and over would be a thing of the past.

Can wind be manipulated?  

Bingo!!!!
  • dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 4:17 PM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 4:44 PM

dedBuNNy:
    Again, I'm following what I said before. I've not seen definitive proof that someone is using CE to hack this game. It's simply a gut feeling I have. And given the nature of Flash and CE, given enough work and time it's almost a certainty it could be done. Some part of it anyway. 

They should make you Cheatfinder General, I'm sure people will turn up to watch you burn or drown the accused.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 5:06 PM

Opy : Reformed is a Good thing 

Troll : F your stats ,, its time to get baned .

RSS