Forums

Help › Forums

level 93 R1 for this Holy Day Season

Sun, Mar 30 2014 9:26 AM (44 replies)
  • TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 3:58 AM

Another thing I think WGT should make the R1 available for good.   See  they release new drivers all the time  the new Nike driver was just released not to long ago.  It was suppose to be for the higher level top players who needed and wanted more distance.  However you don't see that Nike being used much.   But the R1 is used by many a player over level 100.  I ask why players who have lived on this game and have hit mostly all the drivers available not using the new  NIKE more?  And a majority of them use the R1 level 93.   I will tell you why cause it goes 10/12 yards further depending on the situation.   Release the R1 for good fair is only fair.    Donnie 

• Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 10:53 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    Release the R1 for good fair is only fair

I agree, this driver is the correct to all players on the tier "Legend+" playing on the  tee "Champion Black"

Hack+ !? why !? Hack will buy it !?

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:09 AM

Anonymous69:

Except some balls and a very few clubs, hack can buy every thing if he has the level. On multiplayers games you can see many pro & tour pro playing with R1 and others high end equipments.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:15 AM

Anonymous69:

TDSLIMIT:
    Release the R1 for good fair is only fair

I agree, this driver is the correct to all players on the tier "Legend+" playing on the  tee "Champion Black"

why does it even matter to u when u play blitz and best of par 5's  lol ( and st andrews from time to time )

• Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:31 AM

spdemon:
    why does it even matter to u when u play blitz and best of par 5's  lol ( and st andrews from time to time )

This is simple and easy: you play your game for your fun and I play my game for my fun, you will pay the driver for me ??? i'm using my money (credits) or I'm using your money (credits) for buy my equipment ??? no worries, I can buy and I'll buy more and more...

I'm talking about the driver, I dont care per you, to me your question been ridiculous

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:44 AM

Anonymous69:

spdemon:

This is simple and easy: you play your game for your fun and I play my game for my fun, you will pay the driver for me ??? i'm using my money (credits) or I'm using your money (credits) for buy my equipment ??? no worries, I can buy and I'll buy more and more...

I'm talking about the driver, I dont care per you, to me your question been ridiculous

Can anyone help me decipher this lol i dont do morse code 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:54 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    the new Nike driver was just released not to long ago.  It was suppose to be for the higher level top players who needed and wanted more distance.  However you don't see that Nike being used much.   But the R1 is used by many a player over level 100.  I ask why players who have lived on this game and have hit mostly all the drivers available not using the new  NIKE more?  And a majority of them use the R1 level 93.   I will tell you why cause it goes 10/12 yards further depending on the situation.   Release the R1 for good fair is only fair.    Donnie 

If you look at the money list most of them are using the Nike lvl 100, on certain courses it is better than R1 when you need to cut corners, trees of the tees you need to get over(Like Oly), and it is just as long most of the time if you don't use full b/s..full b/s is like hitting a wedge, it stops dead...certain courses the R1 is better and longer over all...both of them have plenty of length...

I hated the Nike when I bought it, now I'm used to it and use it most of the time...

• Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 12:14 PM

spdemon:

spewing your sarcasm now ???? hey child, you understand me and you been ridiculous again !!!

here is for talk about the driver; What happens ??? This is your hate or this is your envy ??

Maybe I understand you; You is playing using all the best and you only a Legend in Level 100??? wow !!!

and I'm losing my time here????

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 8:00 PM

Check this dudes profile, wow, we got a live one here ^^^

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 8:19 PM

Anonymous69:

spdemon:

spewing your sarcasm now ???? hey child, you understand me and you been ridiculous again !!!

here is for talk about the driver; What happens ??? This is your hate or this is your envy ??

Maybe I understand you; You is playing using all the best and you only a Legend in Level 100??? wow !!!

and I'm losing my time here????

As before wtf are talking about envy lmao really u have to joking 

When it comes to equipment ......i got what i have u got what u have keep playing those blitz games u might be able to get the driver in this life time 

on a final note i play multiplayer stroke play games never claimed to be one the elite and have no plans on banging out unlimited tournament to get to tour legend ill get there when i do (u on the other hand wont so stick to the blitz games partner )

RSS