Forums

Help › Forums

Avitars (have options)

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 4 2014 2:48 AM (8 replies)
  • aceornothing
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 4:55 PM

I think it would be nice to be able to dress our own Avitar. By that i mean you buy the original one from WGT but then after we should have an option for instance to have a different colour hat, shirt or pants to of set what WGT has for colours. I know when you play a player and they have the same Avitar it get's a little confussing. So if we have an option to say change the colour of the hat which could be black to change it to white,red, blue etc. and that goes for the pants and shirt also.

I can't see where that would be a big deal. We do pay enough for the Avitars so what would be the big deal to have a drop down box where you can alter the look a little.

Thank you

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 11:50 AM

I've never paid for an avatar myself.

I also suspect that once a game starts the avatar cannot be changed, and that because the game is Flash Player based it's also not just a matter of adding a drop down box.

I also think it is a big deal to modify the program so an avatar's clothes can be changed, even if a game is not in progress.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 12:36 PM

You can, its called the 'Elite Collection'

Pay an extortionate sum and dress your own, its the only option your ever gonna get!!

aceornothing:

I think it would be nice to be able to dress our own Avitar. By that i mean you buy the original one from WGT but then after we should have an option for instance to have a different colour hat, shirt or pants to of set what WGT has for colours. I know when you play a player and they have the same Avitar it get's a little confussing. So if we have an option to say change the colour of the hat which could be black to change it to white,red, blue etc. and that goes for the pants and shirt also.

I can't see where that would be a big deal. We do pay enough for the Avitars so what would be the big deal to have a drop down box where you can alter the look a little.

Thank you

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 8:29 PM

The 500,000 credit ($5000.00) Elite Custom Avatar is a 1 design deal. A second design to change the shirt will cost you another 500,000 credits ($5000.00).

For just 5,000,000 credits ($50,000.00) you can have 10 custom avatars.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 9:02 PM

ApexPC:

The 500,000 credit ($5000.00) Elite Custom Avatar is a 1 design deal. A second design to change the shirt will cost you another 500,000 credits ($5000.00).

I was just thinking about buying one. It does not say that in the description. Says customize outfit and hair..... does not say anything about 1 design.

Do you know someone who has one?  If not... how do you know?   Would suck if that is the case.

Man.... now i can't get one without knowing if 1 design or not. Hey.... anybody got one yet?

:(

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 4:42 PM

It says - "Design your own WGT virtual avatar,", not plural - avatars

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 1:10 AM

geraldlarousse:

I was just thinking about buying one.

Wow, I don't think I've used anywhere near 100,000 credits for all the gear I've bought and gifted, never mind half a million for an avatar.

I gotta get better at this and win some RG's.

I still don't think I'd spend that much on an avatar though.  Seriously, half a million?   That's kinda out there.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 1:25 AM

MainzMan:

geraldlarousse:

I was just thinking about buying one.

Wow, I don't think I've used anywhere near 100,000 credits for all the gear I've bought and gifted, never mind half a million for an avatar.

I gotta get better at this and win some RG's.

I still don't think I'd spend that much on an avatar though.  Seriously, half a million?   That's kinda out there.

LOL...   that would take some serious ready go wins..   :)  Especially since WGT don't want players playing high stake ready gos.....  lol.

Na...  i think i got like 244 credits on hand now. Might need to make a deposit before getting my avatar.

:)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 2:48 AM

geraldlarousse:

Na...  i think i got like 244 credits on hand now. Might need to make a deposit before getting my avatar.

I did wonder when I read your post in the TL RG thread and you said you just about made enough to pay for balls. 

We can dream eh?

RSS