Mon, Jan 10 2011 11:23 AM (497 replies)
  • abndave
    268 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 9:07 AM

lol    ooook

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 5:08 PM

Off Constantly is looking to join up. Ive got 3 really good legends and 2 tour masters.

• imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 5:40 PM

OK, looks like Old Log Cabin CC is ready to go, and I've been designated team captain for the group.

Just let me know how many players I need for different weeks (we have a pool of about 8 players), and we'll be good to go.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 4:16 PM

is the fixture list sorted yet slor and do we play all the course thanks

mike77

THE UK GOLFERS ELITE CC

• slor
    902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 1:05 AM

Yep, about to sort out fixtures now. Off Constantly, you're in.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 1:21 AM

OK, fixtures are being generated now. The original Google presentation has been revised. Key points:

• The matches are now 5 v 5 match play singles
    • Nominations for which singles match your players will play in must be made blind (without knowledge of what the other team is doing) by the end of Monday of the week
    • All matches end on Sunday
    • 'Home' team nominates course and conditions (please do this well in advance)
    • Each team plays each other once
  • imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 11:15 AM

slor:

OK, fixtures are being generated now. The original Google presentation has been revised. Key points:

• Nominations for which singles match your players will play in must be made blind (without knowledge of what the other team is doing) by the end of Monday of the week

And the fixtures are HERE!!! Home teams are listed FIRST (sorry this is Europe)

Thanks for all of your work on this.  I found on that site my team's first week opponent, not sure if we're home or away, but I'll figure that out.  My questions are:

- - How (in what format and to whom) do I nominate my three active players for the week??

- - What constitutes "setting the conditions"?  Do I post them here?  Just Private Message the other team?  Something else?

- - Can we get a contact list for managers/team captains of every team?  That would make communicating alot easier.

Oh, I'm representing the Old Log Cabin, by the way.

Thanks!!

• imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 11:16 AM

Oh also, how and where do you want us to report Win/Loss results??

• slor
    902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 11:46 AM

imperialrock:

slor:

And the fixtures are HERE!!! Home teams are listed FIRST (sorry this is Europe)

Thanks for all of your work on this.  I found on that site my team's first week opponent, not sure if we're home or away, but I'll figure that out.  My questions are:

- - How (in what format and to whom) do I nominate my three active players for the week??

- - What constitutes "setting the conditions"?  Do I post them here?  Just Private Message the other team?  Something else?

- - Can we get a contact list for managers/team captains of every team?  That would make communicating alot easier.

Oh, I'm representing the Old Log Cabin, by the way.

Thanks!!

Hi thanks for the questions...

- It's now five players for five match play singles ... Make a list of the match plays (match no.1, match no.2,...) and assign your players to each match - it is your strategy of the strength of players you put into each one. Then send a message to the other CC stating that you have your list ready. Then when both captains have their list ready, they then 'reveal' without revision the matches they have assigned their players to.

- The home team in the databse is listed FIRST. Please send to the other CC the course and pins you intend to use as soon as you have decided and as a courtesy to give them a couple of days to practice.

- Contact list:

• English Lakes - slor
    • Masters GA - yokosaki
    • UK Golfers Elite - mikem77
    • Deviations - lilrob88
    • Rock and Roll Rasta - rocksteady
    • Off Constantly - danohi50
    • Old Log Cabin - imperialrock
    • Transgressional - nickolijj
    • Electra -
    • Great Danes - msoe10
    • Norman's Webb - JGtassiedevil
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 11:47 AM

abndave:

Whoops. I messed up your entry... I will be starting another league in couple of weeks. My apologies. Hang tight.

lol    ooook

RSS